Pineapple Express Barney's Farm Need Advice

• Thread starter Nikkio
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

Nikkio

Hi guys,
I am growing 5 pineapples by barneys farm under 400w metal halide. Its day 10 they look good until now. I am wondering how long should i grow them under the MH bulb before switching to HPS or putting them outdoors (since there is a lot of sun as well). Any advice on autoflower strains is highly appreciated, also Im About to use Biobizz bio grow and bio bloom, when would you suggest I start give them some juice and how much.
Thanks in advance :)

QoQ

QoQ

Hello.

Thankyou for your post and your questions...

Unfortunately I cannot help you to a high extent but I can advise you...

You could switch them anytime to a hps. If their in soil and in a pot then lift up the pot to see if it's damp/moist. Your soil shouldn't be dry and flakey.

As to auto flowering. You don't so much need to worry about cycles as the plant will mature automatically (hense the name automatic)

You can also spray your plant without problem with most nutes so if your worried about feeding then watch closely and spray but make sure no droplets are left on the leaves as direct light may cause burn... as water droplets act as a reflection much like a magnific glass and the sun...

I've read many people just placing them in their garden end of may and leaving them naturally and they harvest when winter reaches and they have harvested a fair amount.

Why don't you try fem seeds? Harvest more.

Maybe post some pictures?
What strains are you growing?
(Sativa/indica can be treated differently in the growth process).

Thanks alot.

str8smokn

str8smokn

@Nikkio cool, if your putting outside will they stay there or are you moving in/out? HPS is cool now if your staying indoors,the plant will Automatically start to flower within their 3/4week above soil. Soil,what kind?wait until week 2 for feeding,when you do start at 1/8 recommended strength and slowly work your way up to 3/4 strength.
Check out the thread Accurate information for auto flowers ,start at the beginning.
STR8

N

Nikkio

Thank you for the answers, @str8smokn I am using Guanokalong complete mix and Cana terara profesional as for the moving I am staying here its just a lot of sun and i think they would do better outside instead under 400w hps. I have read the thread since its my first grow there is some useful information. I Just need to know something more for the nutes - for example im using approx. 10 liters of water for watering and the nutes are lets say 2ml/liter does that mean i should use 20 ml for the 10 liters of water, and should i give them nutes with every watering or 1 with nutes 1 clean water and so on

str8smokn

str8smokn

I would still cut in half 10 ml instead of 20ml, and yes I rotate every other watering,sometimes doing a tea with molasses on my regular water day.
STR8

Latest posts

Top Bottom