PINEAPPLE EXPRESS stealth grow

• Thread starter Uk_thc
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Uk_thc

Uk_thc

hey

i was given 3 clones of a connosour genetics chemmy jonenes today,
so they have joined my autos, i put the autos back under the t4 fluro untuil the clones are ready for flower

Neoangelo147

Neoangelo147

Man what size pot is that in the first picture...That looks like a teen?You running coco I don't know how you get them to grow so big in that lil pots crazy...:) Keep it up bro

Uk_thc

Uk_thc

The cuttings for the clones were taken a few weeks ago, and he gave me 3 of them after getting them on their way,
He puts them in just coco and he waters a little amount on top and a little amount on the tray, he likes to keep the coco dry ish to make it easier for the roots to spread, he has advised me to keep doing the same. so I will and see how it goes

I've always read the bigger the pot the bigger the plant but this isn't the case when he does it

greenguy

greenguy

Your grow opp could handle more than just tiny autos...why not scroog a full size plant? Check out my link I just got done with a similar grow...

Uk_thc

Uk_thc

week 6

just under 6 weeks now for the autos, still not happy about having them under the fluro veg light, but hey ho

Clones
iamhellsangel

iamhellsangel

My PEX are going on too there 12th week??this was pic was taken 3 wks ago,glands are still clear,some are cloudy.I did tie up some of this baby..she is filling quite nicely...

Latest posts

Top Bottom