Pineapple Express

• Thread starter xeet
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
X

xeet

This is my Pineapple Express I just harvested.
It is still hanging up to dry so no comment on the smoke yet but it is a pretty looking plant that smells very good..

Pic 1-5 Same day plant got taken out of flower room and put in darkness.
Pic 6-10 is 48 hours of complete darkness later.

I wanted to give it a try and see if there was much of a difference.
:harvest:

Pineapple express
Pineapple express 2
Pineapple express 3
Pineapple express 4
Pineapple express 5
Pineapple express 6
Pineapple express 7
Pineapple express 8
Pineapple express 9
Pineapple express 10
xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
looking good man. is there soem cindy in there?

dlovejah

dlovejah

Beautiful Work Zeet... It does look theres some Cindy in there? whats the makeup.. Forgive me if you already answered this question...:confused0054:

X

xeet

looking good man. is there soem cindy in there?

Me n the lady thought the same KT unfortunately i can not tell you.
I know that G13 Labs made the strain but i can't find any info on the genetic make up of it.

It smells great. I popped a second seed of it and so far that plant is looking just like the first one and its in week 4 of flower.

Dlovejah - same answer as above ^_^ if somebody could tell me that would be awesome
Maybe a pineapple cindy!

pura

pura

always enjoy looking at your work bro..looking forward to a smoke report..keep us updated!

Indica Jones

Indica Jones

I have looked for the genetic make up and there's nothing they are letting out. I would believe it is a G13 x C99 is my guess. Or (G13 x C99) x C99.

Which would make it a Killer Queen knock off.

F

FairyDust

That's a pretty plant bro, if there ain't some Cindy in there, Ill be damned. lol

TortureKill

TortureKill

Beautiful plant bro. the last few pics appear to have slightly more trichs, after the 48 hours of darkness, but it may just be diff lighting, and angles..

X

xeet

always enjoy looking at your work bro..looking forward to a smoke report..keep us updated!

Pura I appreciate the kind words like always bro! It's not work if you love doing it tho! ;) I will get a smoke report up as soon as I can bro.
I got another OGK x T4 going too and I will get a smoke report going on it!

--Indica Jones I have looked for the genetic make up and there's nothing they are letting out. I would believe it is a G13 x C99 is my guess. Or (G13 x C99) x C99.

Which would make it a Killer Queen knock off.

Indica Jones it does have some very similar growth patterns as one of my G13 crosses and it def reminds me of some cindy so you might be right on the money!

--FairyDust That's a pretty plant bro, if there ain't some Cindy in there, Ill be damned. lol

Fairydust Thanks for the kind words bro, I agree I think there is some cindy in it!

--TortureKill Beautiful plant bro. the last few pics appear to have slightly more trichs, after the 48 hours of darkness, but it may just be diff lighting, and angles..

Torture Thank you bro! Appreciate the kind words! I agree after 48 hours it did have slightly more trichs but it also filled out a good bit.

--SSHZ I believe the genetics are Sweet Tooth X C99...........

SSHZ Hey bro! You sure about the Sweeto Tooth part? I'm not sure it has any Sweet tooth in it. What makes you think that bro?

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Niceeee plant bro, job well done!! Happy harvests!! :harvest:
I agree it def looks like it has Cindy.

What are the smells like? Does your whole growing place REEK like no other of tangy-zesty sweet fresh pineapple w skunk piss? The classic BG's pineapple Cindy has the most neon orange hairs of any plant I've ever seen, well that and OGR's Purple Urkle... I'm a huge Cindy fan myself, run the BG's pineapple. One of my all time favorites and she's a close friend. Here are a few shots if ya don't mind op for comparison..

DSC01376
11061009900 5
11061009900 6
11061020308 2
11061020308 9
DSC02891
DSC02924
DSC02932
DSC02890
DSC02899
DSC02902
X

xeet

Great work there Xeet! The Pineapple Express looks like it has a C99 pineapple pheno *mother*, because C99 as the father produces much thinner bud structures and generally Cindy pollen does not convey the pineapple flavor. Also, I don't see any of the SweetTooth classic colors or brittleness in there, definitely not a ST mother in my opinion. If I were to hazard a guess looking at bud structure, I'd say C99 mother with an Indica like Bubblegum as a pollen donor.

Thank you bro! I appreciate all the kind words that's been said!
I completely agree with the C99 part, however I do not see any bubblegum in there. I say that as I have bubblegum bx and blueberry bubblegum growing around it and I do not see them having much in common.
I could most definitely be wrong though and I very much appreciate the input you gave. I completely agree with that there is no ST in there. I don't see that at all.
Thank you castro!

X

xeet

Niceeee plant bro, job well done!! Happy harvests!! :harvest:
I agree it def looks like it has Cindy.

What are the smells like? Does your whole growing place REEK like no other of tangy-zesty sweet fresh pineapple w skunk piss? The classic BG's pineapple Cindy has the most neon orange hairs of any plant I've ever seen, well that and OGR's Purple Urkle... I'm a huge Cindy fan myself, run the BG's pineapple. One of my all time favorites and she's a close friend. Here are a few shots if ya don't mind op for comparison..

Thank you brotha! Of course I don't mind it's an honor! :)
Are all those shots of your cindy? I was wondering what the P.Express would do if grown in a little colder temps like I did my LAcon and it turned out almost black!
It does stink of strong almost amonia stink but has definite pineapple smell coming thru in a very nice way.
I thought this was the last run I would have with the precious lady as I was only gifted 3 seeds and grew them all out (last two are in week 4-5 of flower) but after going thru trimming and jarring up the buds we found a total of 6 seeds beautiful mature with nice stripes. I believe they are selfed as nothing else in that run had seeds in it.
All 6 seeds were out of individual nuggets only 1 seed per nug x 6 nugs.
I am pretty stoked I might get a chance to run her again.

She even tastes delicious before being cured..:harvest:

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
How long does that BG pineapple pheno of C99 take to finish Tex? That is a really good looking plant. You are to be commended for keeping it around so long.

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
How long does that BG pineapple pheno of C99 take to finish Tex? That is a really good looking plant. You are to be commended for keeping it around so long.

She likes to be taken at 50-55 max days for a mind soaring, confused, paranoia laced, trippy, psychedelic high.. She is a huge yielding fast flowering sativa.. "Holy Grail" for many.. ;) She'll pull 4-6 from a 5 gal pot of soil.. easy for her..

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
1960's baby!!! Could you make it any more appealing. LOL!

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
yeah man tough to tell g13 labs i think i read soem were that the kush brothers used the strain or had soem involvement in it soemhow. i can almost see soem green crack traits in it as well.

X

xeet

well guys all I can say is wow. great plant.. Not even cured but a day and already great smoke.
Me and the misses smoked a doobie of the pineapple X and it brought me back.. I felt like I had been on a long smoking break because I haven't been that high for a long time.
Quite the mind soaring high, very relaxing calming effect, trippy just an all around fire plant. I am sure it will only get better as the cure goes on.
I am super stoked I got some seeds out of it I can not wait to run her again...

berryhill

berryhill

some beautiful, bodacious buddage my friend, very nice work man!

Latest posts

Top Bottom