Pineapple Hashplant

• Thread starter Luna
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

Organicyumyum

Mrs raredankness. I just popped Pineapple Hashplant. I saw somewhere that you said you loved this strain and that it was tropical/coconutty. Do any HP13 dominant plants (garlic, skunk, funk) come thru in this cross? or are they mostly more tropical tasting?

O

Organicyumyum

I just checked the paper towels on the 5 strains I just popped, and the Pineapple Hashplant was the quickest germinating out of all 5 strains. 4 very vigourous seedlings. long tap roots (almost too long) within a day and a half from going into water. great start on these, im hoping for rare dankness!

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

oh shit ive been slacking on ordering these. Better get a few packs trying to find the realest. Get them if you want something dope. RD brings the heat. The "it:" company in seeds currently imo. Especially if you know how extensive they are you should get stability.
MW

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Mrs raredankness. I just popped Pineapple Hashplant. I saw somewhere that you said you loved this strain and that it was tropical/coconutty. Do any HP13 dominant plants (garlic, skunk, funk) come thru in this cross? or are they mostly more tropical tasting?
Ha you are all about chasing this one in every form. Nice grab good luck with things OYY
MW

mrs.raredankness

mrs.raredankness

Mostly Tropical.. I like that fruity stuff.. but it is prob. the pheno we chose.
I can say they are NOT on the list to be REMADE.. So these will be limited... or RARE as you might say.

Latest posts

Top Bottom