Pineapple Kush

• Thread starter Kuntjoose
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Kuntjoose

Kuntjoose

Not sure what it really is but about 2months ago a buddy and i were able to scoop up a couple of grams of this shit.
It was fukin awsome. super stanky shit very funky/sour/pineappley the shit had a hint of onion funk to it. The taste was like rancid pineapples and og kush flavor. My buddy describes it as beef stew with pineapples. anyways the story is some old hippy dude came back from CA to visit his fam in MN and brought some with. hes was passin it out at like $20 a gram. Long story short i really fukin want some more. That was some of the best stuff around the area in a while wouldn't mind finding out some more about it. if any of yall know somthing about its origins or how to aquire some genetics or even if uve had some b4 feel free to drop in.

pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
sounds good but you no nowadays everything has kush from what people say

K

kill-9

There's only pictures of it on the net and no grow pics. And most of the pics were from dispensaries. I've never heard of it or smoked it. This is only my opinion, but I think the name is fake. I can't find any genetic markup of it.

Maybe it's a phenotype of another kush? Who knows. With that movie pineapple express, it just sounds too convenient and an exploitation of a 'familiar' name. Dispensaries have no fuckin shame changing the names of weed out there. As proven here:

Im only basing an opinion of what I know.....if there is pineapple kush, then im wrong, simple as that.

P

pressurekush

it is a real strain I have some and I taste sweet like a pineapple I rescued:fighting0040: it from a friend he found a seed in some HPK( hawiian pineapple kush ) we were smoking on the shit is sweet the plant was neglected he planted it in january under another plant that kept it in the shade so when I got the baby she was 2-3 inches high with about 6 nodes fucked her up so I took her and put sweet sexy inside under 24 with big hopes I topped the top bud it had a sweet taste so I'm happy I got her I will have pics soon :time so check me out :confused0059: :fighting0003:
pressurekush :fighting0003: don't mess with my bitches or we will get U!!!!:spacecraft:

Kuntjoose

Kuntjoose

nah man doesn't sound like the same thing. The stuff i had wasnt really sweet at all just funky with like old soCks or BO, or bad onion smell and pineapple.
Ive herd there is an og that has an onion funk to it. Cant remember right off hand what it is but i have been contimplating crossing that to somthin really pineappley like TFD Pineaple punch(if it is pineapple like) or C99 Pineapple or sumthin along those.
I really need to try to recreate it cause i NEEEEEEED :stonedsmilie: to smoke it again. And i know i cant be the only1. some1 from cali has to have had it b4. Its proly being supplied to some club or sumthin. Shit is bomb ass delicious.

J

John Ditchweed

it is a real strain I have some and I taste sweet like a pineapple I rescued:fighting0040: it from a friend he found a seed in some HPK( hawiian pineapple kush ) we were smoking on the shit is sweet the plant was neglected he planted it in january under another plant that kept it in the shade so when I got the baby she was 2-3 inches high with about 6 nodes fucked her up so I took her and put sweet sexy inside under 24 with big hopes I topped the top bud it had a sweet taste so I'm happy I got her I will have pics soon :time so check me out :confused0059: :fighting0003:
pressurekush :fighting0003: don't mess with my bitches or we will get U!!!!:spacecraft:

hate to break it to you but HPK is hawaiian purple kush.... it is an old hawaiian sativa x purple kush.... it goes by sherbert or rainbow kush..... one of the best tasting strains I have ever grown.... I wish I could get it back...

J

John Ditchweed

and pineapple kush is a cross between the old pineapple strain and a landrace hindu kush.... I will see if I can find the info on the old pineapple strain to post.... I believe it is a canadian strain....

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Bumped this from a search I was doing on Pineapple Rush from G.H. The description kinda reminded me of my Chemdog 99 and wanted to see if that rings a bell or similar?

I have some moms/cuts going of Chemdog 99 from Rez. It is Rez's C99 Pineapple Mom x Chemdog D. "It is some of the most frosted Chemdog skunk-piss and funky pineapple I have ever smelled, and the psychedelic high of C99 combined with the punch of Chemdog D, been known to blow heads off. Huge bong rips have peeps throwing up, turing white and sweating from the paranoia. They did not expect to take an old school mild acid trip. LMAO!! "-

Absolute world class one of a kind stellar smoke for sure. Huge yielder, taken at 50-55 days will be a xtreme psychedelic high.. Considered the holy grail of sorts, and IMVHO starting to live up to it..

Check out the mom used! :icon_dizzy: I thought I would share..

Z

zoeronerer

the pineapple kush from the 90's was sold in so cal and was exclusive to one grower or at least it was always consistent.....it was very nice and i have only seen it a couple of other times both in willits near crystal brook...... they would not give out the cut.....it was sold along with the kavorkian in sd and so cal anyone remember these ????????????????? i shure as fuck do.....................its legit and its not the uk pineapple

P

PineappleKush

Pineapple Kush, at least the 30+ year strain that we've paid millions of dollars to grow and promote, is from the Emerald Triangle. Thanks to California, we are now offering it here in SoCal...

E

ent

hate to break it to you but HPK is hawaiian purple kush.... it is an old hawaiian sativa x purple kush.... it goes by sherbert or rainbow kush..... one of the best tasting strains I have ever grown.... I wish I could get it back...

damn i had that cut from swerve back in like 06-07. i ran it for a copule years and got rid of it in 09. i came across it again earlier this year (I'm pretty sure APE still has it), ran it once again for some smoke and got rid of her again. She's still around. i've always known it as hawaiian purple kush or rainbow kush- although i've never seen any purple or other colors out of it...at any temps.

IMG_1324.jpg

IMG_1322.jpg

img_9521.jpg

E

ent

Pineapple Kush, at least the 30+ year strain that we've paid millions of dollars to grow and promote, is from the Emerald Triangle. Thanks to California, we are now offering it here in SoCal...

wow- that's the first time i've seen a website for a particular strain. you should set it up with a twitter account too. :) you weren't kidding when you said you spent $$ to promote it. not sure how i feel about that tbh.

P

PineappleKush

Why promote just one strain (Pineapple Kush)?

We have been working for over 30 years to make Pineapple Kush the best naturally sun grown organic indica strain out there. Additionally, as a huge supporter of the legalization movement we spent so much time and money on things like "How Weed Won the West", THC Expo, etc...plus the California laws with the help of the internet and a forward thinking team around us have made it possible to offer this legendary strain to individuals in SoCal and coming soon...a few select dispensaries.

There are a few places out there claiming to have Pineapple Kush, but no dispensary in Southern California offers it...yet. Accept us of course... Hope this helps answer a few questions about it. The website goes into much more detail...

GanjaGardener

GanjaGardener

Looking forward to checking it out. (I'm a 215 compliant Central Cali Coast grower, FWIW) I ran some Pineapple Punch (Flying Dutchman) and was blown away by the sweet, intense pineapple that floated out when I opened a jar @ 30 das but I don't have a large enough frame of reference for comparisons or to make a recommendation one way or the other. The potency was what I consider to be "ordinary good" but not outstanding. I know know very little about the strain's (PP) background or the breeding politics that may be involved.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
yeah i was gonna say i seen it in the video how the weed one the west. it says its an Afghan brought back from Afghanistan. there's only one collective with the cut or strain according to the film.

Top Bottom