Pineapple Trainwreck [f] x G13Haze [b]

• Thread starter OG Dubz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

OG Dubz

Pinneapple Trainwreck [f] x G13Haze [m]

This is a line I'm expecting fireworks from. The G13Haze male was the stud out of the 4 males I got. He had a more Indica look compared to the other males and produced extremely close nodes and long dence flowers. For sure the biggest yielder in pollen w/ a slightly skunk smell to the stem rub. The Pineapple trainwreck was actually a bagseed I picked out, i knew it would be good and wow was I right, unfortunately my safe was stolen and the only thing in it was my whole seed collection. I mean everything.. :*( I came home to find out and immediatly took my g13haze male and hit up my Purple Urkle, Querkle, and Pineapple Trainwreck clones. So I'm quite shit out of luck and have officially lost my whole last 5 years of work.. All i can do it move on and create some even better stuff to play with. I just picked threw all the budz and pulled out about 40 beans..

The Pineapple Trainwreck was lost due to not taking clones but im hoping to get something as good or better from this cross. In finished product and even overall grow pattern these lines are both similar with the Pineapple Trainwreck being a little more Indica but still the G13Haze finishing fast. This male was such a fast flowerer and the most indica out of any g13haze yet.. Well peace out n stay tuned for the show.. These will be flowered under 1k hps and vegged under 400w mh. Might switch up the 400w to a 1k mh with the unbrella hood.

5 Beans have been dropped and the rest will wait to be properly dryed for i know most of them make it . :harvest:

Latest posts

Top Bottom