Pinesoul and 3HT

• Thread starter CoughingMan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

CoughingMan

Okay, here it is. Finished product. The first 3 shots are 3 Hour Tour, the second 3 shots are Pinesoul. One was breed by a breeder I know, and the other was from a club. They both put out very sticky and stinky buds, what it lacks for it size it makes up for in resin.

Be sure to let all images fully load and view at maximum resolution for best results.

3 HOUR TOUR

3ht.jpg

3ht_tops.jpg

3ht_close.jpg

PINESOUL

hand_compare.jpg

sativa.jpg

sign.jpg

Let me know what you think! I will write a smoke report on them as soon as it's done curing!

I'll tell you one thing, the uncured smoke suuuure ain't bad.

:passingjoint:

bodhi seeds

bodhi seeds

looking good..
i have some pinesoul about to harvest too...
may be different genetics as only a few people have this pinesoul...
is yours super piney fresh....
cant wait for a report....

M

massqwon

Premium Member
Supporter
????

...what is the pinesoul genetics?.....

C

CoughingMan

I'm not certain on the Pinesoul genetics but I have never smelled a more "piney" weed. I havn't tryed to smoke the Pinesoul yet, just the 3HT, but when I do I bet it will taste like sucking on a pine tree. :-P

B

Blueidpirate

Those pics look amazing, really good quality photos for sure. Sounds yummy...:)

C

CoughingMan

Those pics look amazing, really good quality photos for sure. Sounds yummy...:)

Thanks! I had my step-dad come over with his nice camera and shoot em. They arent getting as much feed back as I thought they would have though... :wondering

green bastard

green bastard

looks real nice man do you know the genetic make up?

G

greyfx

Very nice plants man, as the poster above me said do you know the genetic makeup?

C

CoughingMan

I did at one point but forgot. I recently attempted to contact the breeder in order to refresh my memory but he has yet to respond.

>.< I should have wrote it down in the first place...

S

sweetcanadasmoke23

pinesoul sounds dank man! i love me some piney fresh weeds!! great job on the grow CM sure looks like it smokes nice

Jimmynitz

Jimmynitz

Pisces Genetics
Yeah I wanna hear more about this Pinesoul too...my interest is peaked, lol.

C

CoughingMan

Yeah I wanna hear more about this Pinesoul too...my interest is peaked, lol.

Well it has a very piney odor, and it tastes just like it smells. I believe it was a Sativa dominant strain due to the way it grew, but the high is very uplifting and "energetic". It the kinda weed you can smoke then clean your house or something. The high doesn't hit right away and takes about 5-10 minutes to creep on you.

The 3 hour tour is quite the opposite. It has a strong purple/hash flavor and a very sweet yet pungent odor. The high knocks you on your ass, the first 10-15 mins or so is pretty intense and then it kinda levels out.

If you have any specific questions let me now. :)

I'm still trying to get ahold of the sources of the clones to get genetic info. I will let you guys know as soon as they get back to me, which at this rate seems like never. lol.

Latest posts

Top Bottom