Pink 2.0 Testing

• Thread starter DrBudACola
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DrBudACola

DrBudACola

Hi All,
We feel very blessed to be testers for Pink 2.0. We have three fem types out of our pack that are in flower.
The first one is at 44 days and is the subject of this photo shoot. Excellent structure on all of them, if managed properly in production should be a high yielders. All the stems are the darkest purple and now i am beginning to see pink pistils emerging from the flowers the smell is sickly sweet and pungent.
In a few weeks I will update with more photos of this and the other types. And of course smoke report when we have it cured. Love and peace to all, DrB
Pink 20 testing 5
Pink 20 testing 4
Pink 20 testing 3
Pink 20 testing 2

Pink 20 testing

DrBudACola

DrBudACola

looks great brother definitely show picks of cured shots I bought this pack recently can't wait to see what I get out of it
Brother up close she puts a smile on you. You pull your face away and "fuck that shit is awesome". I got three types, the one in pics, a lighter green and slightly less nuggy one, and one that just began to flower but is different as well. All have good solid structure that will support large colas. Anyone who can has to try Pink 2.0. Enjoy my friend. DrB

B

Big Costa420

Dude u seen nothing yet. Those babies are swelling up nice and still not 49 days even. The colors are coming in but it's that frosty sweet funk which says damm I hope you taste like you smell. More pics to come
DrB
he brother do you think your gonna get some definite Pink phenos or is that really hard to come by

DrBudACola

DrBudACola

he brother do you think your gonna get some definite Pink phenos or is that really hard to come by
You know iam not sure what the ratios of pink phenos would be. The plant pictured is a pink. It has pink hue in the tricolmes as well. I tied to show that. There are rose pink pistals emerging from flowers. Looks a lot like the PP type ThunderF has. Hopefully I can capture that in the next photos.
Pink is a winner folks do not miss out. Pink or no pink it is going to be killer.
DrB

B

Big Costa420

You know iam not sure what the ratios of pink phenos would be. The plant pictured is a pink. It has pink hue in the tricolmes as well. I tied to show that. There are rose pink pistals emerging from flowers. Looks a lot like the PP type ThunderF has. Hopefully I can capture that in the next photos.
Pink is a winner folks do not miss out. Pink or no pink it is going to be killer.
DrB
Fuckin A preach brother preach that shit ! Can't wait for the pics ,what do you think about the smells you're getting off her is sweet & fruit like
or more like skunky, earthy smell

DrBudACola

DrBudACola

Ok farmers here is the Pink 2.0 tester type #1 finished at 54 Days. 40" tall grew straight up with little management figure with management a 48" plant should produce 3-4 zips. Finishes fast too. I could have pushed this a bit longer but not much. It is PINK. Its hard to show in the pics, but there is a pink hue as the light reflects off of them, along with some pink pistils emerging. It is the darkest of the three types i have and is very nuggy dense. The next type is finishing and is also pink but lighter green and not as dense but has a very different smell from the 1st one. The 3 type is only 1/2 way through flower. With the right lighting I imagine the pink would show up better in pics. For farmers this is a must try. Very enjoyable to grow, hardy strong colas.
IMG 1593
IMG 1592
IMG 1587
IMG 1536
IMG 1525
IMG 1515
IMG 1521

Love Peace Brothers Sisters
DrB

IMG 1547
IMG 1525
IMG 1574
DrBudACola

DrBudACola

Beautiful! Great genetics and great work bringing them to life!
Thanks for checking it out. The second Pink is ready will upload some chop shots of that in the next few days. Exotic is cranking out some good stuff. I have a few Kimbo's half way into flower as well. And have SuperStar's finishing too (very nice). Afterlife OG's are in veg. Pink 2.0 seeds are available on another site. Do not be the last on your block to get them. As EX would say Good Vibes,
Drbudacola

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

Nice i pulled one of the nicest plants i ever grew from bagseed it had bright flourescent pink pistils and a pinkish hue to the whole plant and was crazy dank really interested in these pink ladies.
Peace

DrBudACola

DrBudACola

damn that shit is frosty as fuck!

neverbreak
YA THINK SO? LOL Take a look my friend, dry nugs of Pink 2.0 folks. Some real sick shit completely covered and oozing all over like it is plastizied with liquid crystal. Again sorry for my poor photo skills I may be doing an injustice cause these are pink flecked all over. The lighting is the cause sorry. The last photo shows up more of the pink. I have a WiFi and this is frostier than that even. The Keef left in the trim bowl was abnormally large amount.
IMG 1700
IMG 1703
IMG 1702
IMG 1707
IMG 1706
IMG 1705

IMG 1712

still more shots to come of type #3 which is nearing the finish line with POP can sized tops, looks alot like type #1. I could not resist twisting a raw one up and wow very cerebral stuff, uplifting strong. Good daytime med but if you smoke a bit too much good night for most folks I bet. Taste is complex, I imagine after a cure this will be awesome stuff. Sometimes on the farm you get descriptions or conclusions that leave you uncertain. So let me be clear this is A+ stuff OK.
"So if you beg my pardon I need to tend my garden" Joe Walsh

DrBudacola

IMG 1699
CBDEMON

CBDEMON

Looks great! I totally picked up a pack thanks to your suggestion- and the awesome bud shots of course. Can't freaking wait to pop em... Crouching Tiger Hidden Alien is going to be my first Exotic gear I'll have privilege to work with though!

DrBudACola

DrBudACola

Looks great! I totally picked up a pack thanks to your suggestion- and the awesome bud shots of course. Can't freaking wait to pop em... Crouching Tiger Hidden Alien is going to be my first Exotic gear I'll have privilege to work with though!
CBD,
So cool my friend glad you could obtain a pack. Good luck with the CTHA. I have Kimbo's half way into flower pics coming.
TIP: The pinks should be managed early to obtain the most out of them (depending how you grow). If in soil use as large a container as you can.
The #1 tester produced over 2 zips with no management in a 7 gal container. I have gone with 15 gal on round two target 5-6' tall 3' wide. Your milage may vary.
I am not a spoke person for EX in any way. I am just a farmer like yaall. We have a Bay11 type that blows my mind good (Kens Seeds). A WiFi pheno from a FireDog pack (awesome stuff) (Aligee). As Wide as it is tall. Imperial Kush that is A+ for sure (Uprising).
Just wanted U to know I am mostly in partial but EX is my homie so not completely in partial.
DrB

CBDEMON

CBDEMON

Awesome, I'll be sure to keep that in mind about the container size for the pinks. I appreciate any advice! I've really just started to run seeds though, I've always done clones or bag seed and this year I finally have the confidence in my skills to really delve into doing nice seeds. I grew out a 5 pack of TGA's The Flav earlier this year and that experience really drove me to look into getting beans and pheno hunting and trying a little pollen chucking myself. Going to be running a test cross I made this year (XXX x The Flav) along side the CTHA

Top Bottom