• Thread starter mrpurplestuff
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

DrGreenGenes

i like pink
wish there where pink buds

http://i276.invalid.com/albums/kk35/suburbangangstr777/pinklady.jpg

This is a pick from another forum, of someone supposedly testing "Pink Lady" by Subcool... Black Cherry Soda X Space Queen

Blaze

Blaze

Wow that is a weird looking plant. I like the color but the structure is funky.

MileHighChic

MileHighChic

Pink Lady looks awesome...prob smells really dank, too. I really like TGA's gear.

cheaplastic

cheaplastic

http://i276.invalid.com/albums/kk35/suburbangangstr777/pinklady.jpg

This is a pick from another forum, of someone supposedly testing "Pink Lady" by Subcool... Black Cherry Soda X Space Queen

im not 100% positive, but im pretty sure that photo has been digitally manipulated.. i think this was addressed in a different thread somewhere here

D

DrGreenGenes

No....the shits pink. I can tell there were no LED flash enhancements or anything... I will be popping these beans too and will soon be posting a test thread of Pink Lady and looking for the pink pheno... I love how everyone on these forums is just so positive.

Z

Zissou Intern

i can vouch for that pink plant. i've seen a couple in my early days... they are a lot more rare it seems but i have a buddy who used to run some super super red nug/pink hair shit. called razz. dont know where he got it, but that was some insane herb. smoked just as good as it looked.

Z

Zissou Intern

haha serious pink is sick as fuck but you wanna try and hate on something crazy what about hash tips? just read that new skunk.... damn that alone is gonna make me buy an LED

F

FARM THIS

yeah that pic has had the hue messed with

lol yeah this is nothing unusual at all, always gotta be a hater in every crowd

i dont think so it looks pretty legit , i think it is a bit bright though so i can see your point .

marski420

marski420

I love how the dude never posted a pic or nothin.. Were waitin :D

F

FoCo

There are pink-budded phenos of "Purple Pakistan Chitral Kush"!
picture.php

AAAAAAAH! Its not photoshopped, this is real! (but not my picture)

F

FoCo

I love how the dude never posted a pic or nothin.. Were waitin :D

Say you actually had a bud with pink trichs... would you go to the trouble of going out and dropping $175 on a camera with a proper macro setting or would you say fuck it and just put that bud in your lungs?

:rasta2:

M

mn_northernherb

Say you actually had a bud with pink trichs... would you go to the trouble of going out and dropping $175 on a camera with a proper macro setting or would you say fuck it and just put that bud in your lungs?

if you're growing bud with pink trichomes.... you can probably afford a camera haha.

marski420

marski420

There are pink-budded phenos of "Purple Pakistan Chitral Kush"!
picture.php

AAAAAAAH! Its not photoshopped, this is real! (but not my picture)

Those look far more purple than pink, plus it was said the trichs were pink anyway, not the buds.. although I have nothin against pink or purple buds :P

marski420

marski420

I already had this thought in my head earlier.. I would have no choice but to get the camera, then smoke the bud when its dry haha.. smoke on bros

cheaplastic

cheaplastic

No....the shits pink. I can tell there were no LED flash enhancements or anything... I will be popping these beans too and will soon be posting a test thread of Pink Lady and looking for the pink pheno... I love how everyone on these forums is just so positive.

http://img834.invalid.com/img834/3606/orlys.jpg

Lalwz...Good luck with your pink pheno search lol...
http://img810.invalid.com/img810/2205/53806d1257380740tpinkph.jpg

This "pink pheno" myth has already been debunked..

Top Bottom