Pink Hair Strains Who Else Has Em

• Thread starter Cheifgreen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

Cheifgreen

This is purple urkle x Ak-9 something i bred i have plenty seeds and grow and 7 of this kind so far and all had pink hairs and the leafs and bud turn real dark purple mid to late flower
Pink hair strains who else has em
Pink hair strains who else has em 2

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
This is purple urkle x Ak-9 something i bred i have plenty seeds and grow and 7 of this kind so far and all had pink hairs and the leafs and bud turn real dark purple mid to late flowerView attachment 672327 View attachment 672332
I found one this past hunt but it changed after it was blue dream x norcal catpiss I didn't snap a pic but I am running the clone again

R

Rjnel420

Nice man im running some blueberry x white widow + pitbull and have seeds for blueberry fem and white widow fem excited to see how the blue berry comes out i want to see a big purple bud idk how to get that tho

R

Rjnel420

Really!??? i dont really know im new to this been doing it for like maybe a year but now im legal so woo woo but im going to try it i wonder why it would bring out the colors ? !! So interesting this plat is i love it!!

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice man im running some blueberry x white widow + pitbull and have seeds for blueberry fem and white widow fem excited to see how the blue berry comes out i want to see a big purple bud idk how to get that tho
Alot has to do with genetics but lower temps at night will also help this ones leafs turn purple I used to run a grape drink cut that was purple at week 3 no matter what
20170222 160158

C

Cheifgreen

Get pics this time of that clone when it starts to flower i want to see them
I found one this past hunt but it changed after it was blue dream x norcal catpiss I didn't snap a pic but I am running the clone again

Wee Zard

Wee Zard

Gainesville green does that in Hawaii, but not in California mountains.
Redheaded stepchile
And even with temps that never get below 55° F.
I get some interesting leaf colors.

Dark dank damsel

Life is good.
Weeze

Top Bottom