pink kush info ???

• Thread starter bannana man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
im not familiar wit pk but very interested.as with many new strains the name gets tagged onto anything slighty reminescent.ive been hearing bout pk for a lil while in the neighborhood ,can someone giv a proper smoke report so i can make comparisons or call a bluff which happens quite often.

B

bannana man

the smell from the pink kush when growing is lick buba or la confidential ,that same kushyness but with a sweeter fruit smell ,,cant wait to smelll and smoke the dry bud

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
bannana man

sounds like shes stanky,drop us a smoke report in due time

1luvbigherb

O

organic herbalist

imro at popeyes is a dear friend of mine !
when i went to popeyes the other week the guy was very helpfull. wish i had time to stay for a smoke in the shop but i was just straight in buy a small chunk and out again. my friend said when he went there last year the guy saw him in his wheel chair and came straight over with a hooker pipe and said here you go some medicine for you. nice guy

A

ATAURFO

primeras semanas de floracion.

PINK KUSH
http://img145.invalid.com/img145/6938/dsc02911do4.jpg
http://img228.invalid.com/img228/2434/dsc02910bq2.jpg
http://img407.invalid.com/img407/5498/dsc02908wc2.jpg

greetings :hi::character0050:

F

funkybong

very nice pics... ataurfo...:hi:

you're great....:rock

a greeting and good smoke...:bong-hits:

G

gogetta

does anyone know if the pk would do any good in a SOG type indoor grow?

Z

zoeronerer

the hindu and master kush from sssc i think or one a tha others had pink hairs.........
in the 80's we did see a proliferation of pink haired kush strains before the skunk took over...........kiddys whats the yield like per m2......... be honest......

N

nike

does any one have a pic of the pink kush dry??

i just orderd some tonight from hemp depot, and id like to see what im getting into.

thanks!!!

K

kushblazer28

pk is definately in my lst of strains to add to my garden.

Z

zoeronerer

is it kings kush cause its from kings mountain range in humbolt on the lost coast... ?
just asking because i heard of a kings range kush in the 80's ???

H

haze89

is it kings kush cause its from kings mountain range in humbolt on the lost coast... ?
just asking because i heard of a kings range kush in the 80's ???

Kings Kush is OG kush x Grape. Atleast thats what GHS is saying. I fully doubt Arjan even has a real OG cut though. Fuck that pussy.

shamus dolan

shamus dolan

Breeder
Supporter
hey banana,I have the pink kush beans from a couple of years ago,gsus beans also.All of them are killer.I ran the pure king outside this last year and I'm confused because it was a SUPER SATIVA dominant plant.Is It possible beans got mixed up?? it stretched 15 feet and the fattest leaves were my pinky width and it was totally hermie......shamus

H

hippyjonny

I smoked some pink kush at Amnesia last summer and was one of my favourites for taste. Is that the same stuff as the reeferman beans will give? If so, one pack for me please mr.

tokinblackguy

tokinblackguy

im loving my pk!

IMG_0404.JPG
IMG_0402.JPG

B

Bigb89

Damn tokin that is gorgeous well done. Mind sharing which pk it is whether bx3 or the f4s from the depot or clone you scored? thanks and hold onto that girl shes a beauty

B

Bigb89

answered my own question with little searching ha been debating grabbing those or waiting but you ended it right there ordering a pack this week haha nice job again

R

Rabbi

I got mine from the owner of Hunters Coffee/Seedshop in the Dam.

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
Kings Kush is OG kush x Grape. Atleast thats what GHS is saying. I fully doubt Arjan even has a real OG cut though. Fuck that pussy.

Is GH even producing the seeds. I think they are getting them from a source. Not sure but they do have all the Apoth... stuff

Arjan. I got a picture with that a$$hole on day one. By day three I wanted to tear it up and throw it out. Just between us though...hehe

I had some pink Kush from reeferman. It was good. Not real strong but I did the trick. i didn't grow it so who knows.

fred

B

budlover

Pink looks like its going on the wish list if i can find any of it:)))

Latest posts

Top Bottom