pink kush info ???

• Thread starter bannana man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

bannana man

iam growing out pink kush and wanted to know what the lineage is ,,,can you help ????

B

bannana man

We used the famous pink kush cutting ( I named it pink kush )that has been guarded for nearly 3 decades the mother line of the king and one of the most high reguarded plants in my collection in this generation we pollinated her with the pure king pollen this is the purest and best PK line that I have offered to date it will pass on the flavor and taste and those pink hairs that are also dominant in the King line will be super dominant in this line , one of my main goals in working with the Pk was not to loose that killer flavor and crazzy resin production and this in a obvious match the pure king is not as fussy as the pk in the feeding dept and is easier to grow overall this is the reason the king was bred is that the Pink kush which was called a HP before I called it pk was really fussy it can knock out huge colas and produce crazzy amounts of resin if everything is on if its not it can disapoint , the king was initially bred to make a easier PK type .
In this hybrid which is about 87.5% pink kush expect a few issues like massive vegative death at week 8-9 this is more subtle on the pure king but on the pink kush line the plants look really rough all leaves turn yellow and die no matter what you do near the end the buds are 100% if everything is good but no matter what

B

bannana man

Pure King
This is the newest and potentially the very best king we have ever offered thanks to a old timer who gave us the King seed line thought lost twice ! we were able for the first time to offer pure King this is a unbeatable kush type that is very simular to OG kush except it predates the entire kush craze in the USA dating back to the late 80's this seed line was developed from what we now call pink kush and a very old afghani line called queen that is no longer avalable its always a treat when something thought lost forever comes back ! The taste on these is exceptional and the high is knock out our kings kross has won 2 cups , we used the same king clone as we have always used except in this generation we pollinated the king with a pure king male .
The king is amoungst the very best plants in the world with crazzy resin production super bag appeal and a taste that will blow most out of the water the resin from this plant won us a 1st place Hash cup in amsterdam crazzy full melt clear dome bubble , the yeild can be very high in the correct conditions .
These seeds are very limited in supply due to some issues we had we only had a ltd amount of frozen pollen however we do have more seeds of the pure king and PK 1-1 coming and will make these avalable on a larger scale in the future . flowering time 7-9 weeks

B

British_Hempire

So King = Pink Kush x Queen and the Pink Kush seedline is 87.5% Pink Kush, so I'm guessing there were two Backcrosses with the Pink Kush male to get to the 87.5% Pink Kush. This would make the seedline a BX2, wonder if reef can confirm if I have this right?

R

Reeferman

They are bx 3 actually I will comment more later I need to go get my daughter from school .
RM

M

Mosca Negra

Breeder
Supporter
I have 3 King females and 2 males going right now and 2 of the females look fantastic with one being outstanding. Just a pleasure to watch them grow. Heavy, heavy buds with a great resin coverage. Most definitely a Keeper! Will try to load some pics later today...

R

Reeferman

That is great that pink kush looks great just like the mom ! please please let her go 10 weeks ! It is totally woth the wait on the PK
This last generation was the 3rd bx to the clone and they are prooving to be better in many ways .

I am in the process of making all female pink kush and others !
Thanks guys

B

British_Hempire

Cheers reef, looking forward to trying the PK myself, looks stunning!

O

organic herbalist

all female pink kush sounds great reef.
i tried some pink kush from coffeeshop popeye and it was awesome

tokinblackguy

tokinblackguy

got the pink kush f4 from brad today in the box. he's an ass imo but at least he sends, and in decent time.

reef, i staked my opinion of you for what its worth on this pack. heard this and that like i said before, gotta see for myself. was gonna get the burmese and another pack of newberry but my pride just wont let me. i may have to give these guys a try when your gear reaches em.

J

Josey Wales

Reef,

Which version of Pink Kush was Kingdom selling B4 they closed.

Thanks

G

grizz

want to clear up a little shit, Joesey whales is my handle at IC, if any one is wondering if this is me, no it is not.. can't tell anyone not to use this name but it kinda pisses me off. just so no one gets us mixed up..

J

Josey Wales

Thanx Reef,

GRIZZ,
These are pretty cool forums so I don't want to start any shit here. I don't know if Reef has his old forums backed up anywhere but if he did he could confirm I had this username since like 2005. I got no problem if you want to use Joesey Whales. They are spelled differently and I don't post all that much anyway. Mountains and molehills man. Have at it!!

PEACE

R

Reeferman

Josey wales has been on the rm site since 2005 thats a fact cats !

G

grizz

Thanx Reef,

GRIZZ,
These are pretty cool forums so I don't want to start any shit here. I don't know if Reef has his old forums backed up anywhere but if he did he could confirm I had this username since like 2005. I got no problem if you want to use Joesey Whales. They are spelled differently and I don't post all that much anyway. Mountains and molehills man. Have at it!!

PEACE
no bro you got me wrong, I don't have anything against you. just wanted to keep things stright as I had pm's asking if you where me.like I said I can't control anything like that. think we had a conversation at ic a few months back and if so you did the right thing. thanks..

Top Bottom