Pink Pheno

• Thread starter Jobo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

Jobo

This is not my picture.

I found it somewhere and thought it would be kool to share. Anybody know anything about this?

http://i33.invalid.com/wvec6h.jpg

LordDankinstien

LordDankinstien

ummm if you just found it on the net.... it might be photoshopped, if not looks like some pretty dank bud

GrowBot

GrowBot

i really doubt that's photoshopped. damn i would love to get hands on that... i wonder what the hell that is

M

MIZZ ELVIS

That picture is gorgeous, and it isn't photo shopped either. Right off the bat, my instinct was that the colors did not appear to be altered in the picture. I ran it through a color correcting program to see if it was messed with, and it wasn't. It sure is a beauty of a specimen. It would be great to find out what the genetic background is on that Sheila. Would make for interesting breeding material.

B

Bluebud

Wow, that is awesome! Where did you find that picture? I had an unknown strain give me pink hairs once but it was nowhere near as pretty as that bud.

W

WCC

Beautiful colors !!! ... nice looking in general. Any other info you could post about this one would be appreciated .. thanks !!!!

U

U46

is photoshop? I do not think, very beautiful catalog that photography is that variety is?

so good jobo!

B

bdawgburner

looks photoshopped to me. the values on the leaves and in the hairs are the same like they just messed with the hue. I'm not a professional photoshopper but thats just simple stuff. I would be really suprised if it wasnt. If not that is some amazingly colorful stuff. You would think people would really be talking about a strain like that.

G

greyfx

Ran Jpeg snoop on this image and says that it has been edited for sure.

http://i220.invalid.com/albums/dd132/ginaochoa22/pinkweed.jpg

R

Rolln J

looks photoshopped to me. the values on the leaves and in the hairs are the same like they just messed with the hue. I'm not a professional photoshopper but thats just simple stuff. I would be really suprised if it wasnt. If not that is some amazingly colorful stuff. You would think people would really be talking about a strain like that.

I agree 100%

J

Jobo

i srsly doubt its fake. The plants in the backround would be impossible to alter.

R

Rolln J

i srsly doubt its fake. The plants in the backround would be impossible to alter.

lol have you ever used photoshop?

when you alter the hue it changes everything thats in the same color range...

J

Jobo

I still doubt its fake. But i dont know anything about this picture, i just found it.

G

greyfx

dude both those pictures have been edited. The one in the bowl shot was less edited. If you want proof ill post the pic up that shows the programs that have the same compression rate that have edited it.

J

Jobo

both pictures? theres only one.

If its edited then its edited. I dont know anything about photoshopping but it looked real to me. Guess im wrong.

Latest posts

Top Bottom