Pink Pheno

• Thread starter Jobo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
convex

convex

JPEG snoop and other programs really won't tell you a thing ...

The original photo gets altered than saved as a jpg - you would need to inspect the original file before it was flattened to jpg.

That being said, no doubt someone just upped a hue and played with the contrast.
Not saying the plant did not have pink in it, just not the brilliant shades shown.

convex

convex

Just had to do it - bumped up master hue by 50 - got this more likely appearance.

Green
M

MIZZ ELVIS

Shite..... shows how good my photo color correcting program is lol!!!!!!! Bumber, I thought it was real!!!!!

cheaplastic

cheaplastic

Its funny how so many people become photo experts on the internet..
as if they have the know-how, resources, or a "professional opinion" lol.

If its too good to be true, its probably photoshopped...

S

sound1744

i think its the original FLO pink pheno, but iv'e seen phenos that are almost pure pink. :damnhippie:

so theres even better pink phenos than that.:smiley_joint:

peace.

G

greyfx

Its funny how so many people become photo experts on the internet..
as if they have the know-how, resources, or a "professional opinion" lol.

If its too good to be true, its probably photoshopped...

Some of us actually do have the know how and have worked/own/owned web design companies. Photoshop is a program that anyone can learn to use. pixel2life.org is a great tut site to get started with.

TortureKill

TortureKill

that's a buzzkill...
:fixed:
Def buzzkill devil! LOL Hope is not lost. Anything is possible when growing out seeds. U never know what u will get. Ive found a lot of amazing purple, pink, black, white, phenos. Ive found some great things even when hybridizing two mediocre strains.. Found some great stuff.. They are in there, u just gotta find em ;)

TK

Top Bottom