Pink Trikes

• Thread starter hogheaven
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
nevilledout

nevilledout

i would like to see some pics of pink trikes! what if u used a magnifying glass and too a photo of that?

hogheaven

hogheaven

There doesn't seem to be any purple genetics in this stain. Not showing signs of it yet anyway

hmmm..

ramboo

ramboo

just wondering if your plant is more sativa or indica in structure?

happylittle

happylittle

Rambo,
Yes its Sativa dom. Proly 80/20
this is is the cross
(jackherer x skunk1) x tahoe og.
there are some real mind warpers in the bunch so im trying to bread them out. There just few and far between right now.

happylittle

happylittle

Dis regaurd that i thought i was answering a diff. thread on my sativa breeding project.

..oops...

Ok my plant with purple trichs is sunburst, she is a strait 50/50 hybrid

happylittle

happylittle

I tend to find with the strain im running that the healthier it is the more colored trichs show up.

Old Peanut

Old Peanut

fail t see how yr got a problem there. surly putting sugars in the trikes. so yov got fed sure a real happy plant there. where d u get the seeds from if yr dont mind me asking b intresd in the background

C

CannabisGal

I have seen this in genetics that grow purple calyxs due to genetics and not environment. My Sunburst (pre98Bubba x Tahoe og) never fail to produce lots of these purple/pink crystals.
one question ive always had is how do you tell if purple trichs are ripe. Its very hard to tell when they go cloudy.

Exactly my question happy small. I got a new microscope camera and I will be watching for some pinks or purples! Never heard of anything but amber trikes.
Week 5 they can't be done so what does it indicate?

Last edited:
happylittle

happylittle

Not sure i find some on my gear grows that way from the start and some turn that way.
Till i ffind a better way i just go by the clear trichs that are located next to the purple ones.

C

CannabisGal

Not sure i find some on my gear grows that way from the start and some turn that way.
Till i ffind a better way i just go by the clear trichs that are located next to the purple ones.
Makes sense. Thanks happylittle!

pharmafarmer

pharmafarmer

its just phenolics giving those colors.

nothing for concern

Gf

happylittle

happylittle

Just a heads up i have a digital scope on the way and a couple Sunburst ladies going so once i recieve the scope ill get some pics up. Checked yesterday and as always the purple/pink is already there.

Latest posts

Top Bottom