Should this thread be deleted?

• Yes

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters
S

Sense I. Milla

What's the best way to enjoy sensi? A good bong w/ ice chamber usually does the trick for me, what about you?

B

Bhanghead

for me it depends mostly on the herb. if it is just some regs that a friend brought over and i don't want to be rude i usually go for the flavored blunt wraps. however anything dank with subtle scent notes and flavors i go for the clean bong:) i do also enjoy jz on occasion..usually when im alone on my couch and just wanna sit and puff through a good movie or whatever. NEVER been a dry hit/spoon fan. IMO it ruins the flavor and to try and clean it every other session for the sake of flavor is just to much damn work for me:)

A

AbusiveOGK

I'm a fan of the Dutchmaster, but after growin' and smokin' my own nugz, I've pretty much been converted to a bong/bowl kinda guy.

I have a Manifest Glass stemless bong. Had a matching ash catcher, R.I.P...Also have an Illadelph beaker with matching ash catcher, still alive and kickin'. Prefer rippin' the bongs without the a/c though lately....better rips.

I still love blunts, though. Always will. Gotta be a Dutch or Game by Garcia Vega.

S

Sense I. Milla

Rollin' a joint w/ some RAW 100% organic hemp papes, best papers ever.

What papers do you guys roll up with?

420king-MASSES

im a bong slut but with that being said whatever method gets ya high is my preferred method for that moment

S

Sense I. Milla

This is a meaningful post. Seriously, read it.

im a bong slut but with that being said whatever method gets ya high is my preferred method for that moment

*I agree, any method is preferred.

But with a spliff, you can "smoke on the go", or "go anywhere to smoke".

What a mean is this,

you can't smoke your bong on the road (without extreme difficulty).

Or take your bong to the top of a beautiful mountaintop scene (again w/ out difficulty) to enjoy a little fine smoke in a beautiful place. Where, *in both cases, you could easily carry a pack of rolling papes and a little bud.

Also bongs break! Papers can only rip, or run, depending if it's before or after it's lit :).

Ok, I know, smoking spliffs is hard on your lungs. I won't argue that water pipes *aren't a much cleaner way to smoke herb, because they are.

But to me a rolled up spliff is more than just a spliff, it's a connection to one of the earliest methods humans used to smoke up. Back when water-pipe technology hadn't been invented, how else could you get high? :rollj:

The point I'm making is a simple one ...... all I need is some papes and a little bud and I'm set. Plus, I can't afford a decent bong anyway:(...

420king-MASSES

Ahhh thats the beauty of the bubblera water bong for the on the go toker

S

Sense I. Milla

Ahhh thats the beauty of the bubblera water bong for the on the go toker

Haha, still sounds risky to me.:)

I'm a clumsy guy, I'd probably accidently break it, or spill bong water on my lap 100x, then accidently drop it, when I'm cleaning it out and break it.

S

Sense I. Milla

When smoking a spliff, you only need to light it once!

Saves lighter fluid, which saves you $...:)

killer vanilla

killer vanilla

easy choice :) I find smoking pipes way too harsh, there cool for a quick hit... kinda.. but tying to take a decest hit the smoke it always going to be hot unless you let it sit in the pipe... I always use bongs and always will... apart from when im high on butter but sometimes getting the strengh right takes a few days to test!

Top Bottom