Piranha & Tarantula from Advanced Nutrients, 2nd time grow, are they any good?

• Thread starter KushMaster707
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

Raedcore

Ct Guy give it a break man. Your talking about business ethics and your just on here bashing AN to promote what ever affiliation you have to "your Rep" who more than likely feeding your some crap saying AN gets there Myco's from them so your dumb ass buys his shit. Hook line and sinker. Organics are all good but no one wants to here you preach. Organic tastes better, that's really about it. Solve world hunger by not eating meat? Greta idea champ. And bashing a company that's donating millions of dollars of it's hard earned money to help others and their research. Meanwhile what have you done? You donate all your money? Or do you just sit on your ass and preach and bash on forums, thinking you know it all and got all the answers. Get a life man, keep you ethics to yourself or post your crap on some hippie save the world forum. I hate lazy know it all hippies that got all the answers and just sit on their asses and do nothing but act superior. That being said......

Roots excelurator seems to be the best rooting formula, however I believe it is hormone based.... I know it's just terrible Ct Guy.

Great white is the better than AN's cuz its like a mix of Tarantula and Parahna in one or very close.

Myco-Grow
I am trying what one of the earlier guys posted that is called Myco-grow I believe. Which has by far the largest variety of Myco, Bacteria.... You name it. Has pretty much every kind of Myco in all of the other ones combined. And yet it has both ecto and endo, i believe ecto is for trees and not really useful for cannabis, but I would imagine that if they didn't benefit the plant those specific Myco's would probably die out and the ones that work in harmony with cannabis would thrive. It's just nature ya know. and these dudes have Ben around for a while, a lot of people probably got their Myco's from these guys, not who ever Ct Guy is talkin about

Ok her is Little logic... Y ready Ct Guy. Yea you can probably buy Cheap Myco's in a lot of places. But like in nature, not ever dog is a fight and not every horse is a race horse, and not very one grows organic ;). They are breed for it, same species but not breed for it ya know. In this respect AN's line may have to same Myco's but they might be some thoroughbreeds ya know, so they may be more affective. And lastly they say AN's line has a higher concentration or whatever, well that's no big seller for me cuz once you get these Myco's around the roots they reproduce and spread, that's what thy do, that's why you only really have to apply once. A higher concentration might get you going a little bit faster but it will soon peak, also this why it's recommended to reuse that medium cuz by grow #2 your medium is already loaded with them.... Resulting in better production and harvest.

Last thing, you can mix Myco's and bacteria because they are inoculant, they are not alive and breeding in the damn box, they need nutrients and what not. Ones you get them on the roots and get everything all wet and happy, feed them a little something something and walllllaaaa life. Hope this helps a little, clear up a little bit of crazy nonsense. And I like both, G13 haze grown with synthetic nuts, cuz well not a lot of flavor to beggin with.. However I grow my Purps organic cuz you can't appreciate what a beautifully fragrant and sweet tasting strain it is with synthetics. Also trying some Seacrop this go round. Hey CT Guy, if you put the effort in helping the movement instead of preaching and bashing on forums we might get some where faster

Top Bottom