Pisces Candy Queen

• Thread starter slap14
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

slap14

Hello Farmers,

Here is my run of Candy Queen. I popped 12 seeds and went 12 for 12 and ended up with six ladies. There was quite a variation in stature as i'll show. I have just started harvesting as 1 plant is cut and drying. All phenos frosted up very nice and all smelled like extra sweet jasmime coated in hard candy. As they say a picture is worth a thousand words so here we go. I hope you enjoy. Any questions please feel free.:)

Slap

My pack
Pisces candy queen

The babbies
Seedlings1

More little ones transplanted
Seedlings2

Moving along nicely
Teens1

Ready for the big room 12/12
Switch1

Week 4 - The different Phenos Tall and Short
Week 4   phenos

Week 4
Pisces candy queen 7

Week 4
Pisces candy queen 8

Week 4
Pisces candy queen 9

S

slap14

Here we are at 8.5 weeks things are looking nice. One plant coming down.

Week 8.5
Week 85a

Week 8.5
Week 85aa

Week 8.5 - Harvest
Week 85b

Week 8.5 - Harvest
Week 85c

Well thats it for now I will post a few more along with a smoke report as the rest come down. I'm at day 66 now and a few more will be coming down soon. Thanks for checking it out.

Slap

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Beautiful work bro really doing that candy queen proud they look oh so sweet....loving the pictures keep them coming!

catdaddy

catdaddy

i totally agree with Mitch, very nice work. thanks for sharing.

blazer

blazer

nice looking grow that candy queen looks delicous cant wait to hear the smoke report peace!

S

swisscheese

Whats the aroma of the plant as it flowers? Excited for the smoke report.

catdaddy

catdaddy

killer looking buds you got there, Slap. definitely going to pick up a pack or 2 next order.

great grow and thanks for the eye candi.

619ster

619ster

#4 looks like my kind of plant! But #6 is packing MAJOR frost! Great job and thanks for sharing. Peace!

S

slap14

Here is the final Girl. Very happy with this strain. It was hard to pick a keeper because at least three were outstanding and I only had room for one.

This strain had a few different versions as far as height but the finished product was very similar. She is quite vigorous in both veg and flower. Yield is average to above. She has a definite smell fairly strong but since it is sweet it doesn't knock you out.

Any questions feel free

Thanks for checking it out.

Slap

Pheno #6
IMG 1254

Pheno #6
IMG 1255

Pheno #6
IMG 1257

catdaddy

catdaddy

nice looking girls, slap, great grow. you definitely have me sold on this x.
wish i would have picked these instead of the kush inc and socal mk, from what i've been seeing and hearing lately, they have been nothing but hermie prone.

S

slap14

Stellar grow slap those look way nice Pisces did a great job on that cross looks like, and you killed it justice was done!

nice looking girls, slap, great grow. you definitely have me sold on this x.
wish i would have picked these instead of the kush inc and socal mk, from what i've been seeing and hearing lately, they have been nothing but hermie prone.

Thanks for all the kind words guys. All the credit goes to Jimmynitz for great genetics. It was as easy a grow as you could ask for. (Knock on wood)

Would love to share with you guys if it was possible.;)

Thanks again:)

Latest posts

Top Bottom