pisces genetics and i are gonna have a throwdown, you ready jimmy and farm.

• Thread starter up yours
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

up yours

My pisces gear just arrived and in true up yours fashion I popped a package of kushwreck, jimmy I am so jazzed to run these I am looking to find a menthol, lime, pine in a pheno those flavors sound super choice to me. Updates will take place every Sunday as I have a ton to get done. These next 4 runs will be a labor of love for me it will be a return to flavors I miss having around the grow anyways seed count is 6 on the kushwreck I will see you next week folks, UP :character0029:

genepool

genepool

I'm in for this up,, seriously can't wait to see these beauties.

E

el boyo

yeah man.. i ordered one of them kushwrecks as well, and am super interested in finding one of the pine/menthol phenos too.. just still waiting on mines to arrive..

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Good luck up! Bro i was checkin them beans also. I gotta jump on shit soon b4 u get all the good shit. Hehehehe. I'm sub'd dawg. Been checkin out some of the pisces stuff since they dropped but it's easier 2 stop by the club and grab beans. We'll see what happens.

420king-MASSES

hell ya another up yours thread///430king scribed brotha

O

ojd

going to be some 100% dank in those

the kush wreck is killer

peace

2DogWalker

UP,

Your every where bro, good luck on these. Got me some purple pygmie freebies from Pisces too can't wait to try out! Thanks jimmy!

Gotta have quick fingers at the bay with you around, I love it!

2 Dog

U

up yours

Because of my good fortune I have asked the youngman watching over things to star 2 of eveeything pisces so added to the undercard will be sister sage, motorbreath, and dawgdaze sage and that should round out the brawl and makes this bitch fair let's get this thing running like a detroit diesel and then in a few months we'll be blowing some bad ass buds thanks for bringing your gear to the farm jimmy hope I do you justice I'll expect a report card bro peace all ttime for the pca and sleep. UP

U

up yours

6 of 6 germed in 24 hrs and arre in sunshine mix and under the t5 so it official now, so get ya hands up its time to rumble also thank you st patricks hospital staff for such good care and tacoma also you guys rock

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Hope u feel better bro. Glad u got good medical help. U got a lot on ur plate, up. Take it easy bro. Keep up the hard work.

U

up yours

Stay healthy up yours thats the most important
I will and I gave you a ring the other day sorry I missed ya will always miss east coast brother
Hope u feel better bro. Glad u got good medical help. U got a lot on ur plate, up. Take it easy bro. Keep up the hard work.

Thanks big dif but spent to much time working today and am paying plus hanging w/ my boys kootneinatural and baked reality good times and even better buds were smoked they sure brought up some pure fire it was some kiick ass flavors and phenos kootenai has a raw drive for hunting out the chronic phenos from his killer bean collection it was great to see y'all again. Peace, UP

U

up yours

I am back in my local hospital due to getting set off and hanging out to much and doing to much I am about to be shaved and given a bath I am so upset I want out of here I am so tired of dr's and hospitals

E

E.T.

positive vibes coming your way bro. feel better soon.

I am back in my local hospital due to getting set off and hanging out to much and doing to much I am about to be shaved and given a bath I am so upset I want out of here I am so tired of dr's and hospitals

Jimmynitz

Jimmynitz

Pisces Genetics
Sweet deal up yours:yes...can't wait to see the little ladies doing their thang!

Hope you feel better man, take it easy in the garden for now, don't overexert yourself.
Update when ya can.:)

Best Wishes!

U

up yours

Sweet deal up yours:yes...can't wait to see the little ladies doing their thang!
Jimmy how you doing bro thanks first off for coming to the farm I am so digging your choices to work with brother. hope you enjoy my run I wish I would have gotten some of your freebies as they sounded choice bro and great job as alll 6 kushwreck came up in less than 36 hrs
Hope you feel better man, take it easy in the garden for now, don't overexert yourself.
Update when ya can.:)
I am being very careful I promise guys I am to happy to be chosen by manic and ink and now jj also I am puttting off any projects of mine til I finish testing their gear for them so I can give them my all
Best Wishes!

positive vibes coming your way bro. feel better soon.

As I said above all 6 kushwreck sprouted nice and quick it is the bbest start up so far oof all my gear I own will snap a pic as soon as I can see y'all next week. UP

U

up yours

all 6 looking good

They are well rooted and starting to do some work only gonna take a couple veg shots and you guys should go show jimmy love and buy you some pisces anyways gooodnight see y'all next week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom