Pisces - Purple Pygmy

• Thread starter 2DogWalker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jimmynitz

Jimmynitz

Pisces Genetics
Looking real good 2DW:)...looks like you got a decent yield out of her.

That "celery salt" smell that your trying to describe sounds like it's a Sage-dom pheno. Sage can have that sage/spice rack type of smell. The plant shows a good amount of branching and stretch from the sage...the bud structure looks like a 50/50 mix of both parents.
Lemme know how she smokes when you get to try her out.

Thanks for sharing 2DW!

2DogWalker

Looking real good 2DW:)...looks like you got a decent yield out of her.

That "celery salt" smell that your trying to describe sounds like it's a Sage-dom pheno. Sage can have that sage/spice rack type of smell. The plant shows a good amount of branching and stretch from the sage...the bud structure looks like a 50/50 mix of both parents.
Lemme know how she smokes when you get to try her out.

Thanks for sharing 2DW!

Jnitz,

Dude these are gonna be great if they smoke 1/4 as good as they smell....Everyone who knows who have smelled this plant just looked perplexed after first whiff.... My boy has a nice big girl rocking in a big flower room hopefully she will yield up..... Maybe someday soon, one of the crew will run a room of her (I think after everyone smokes a little, the day might come soon lol)

Gotta give you props man everything I have smoked/sampled from pisces genetics has been freaking great man...

Thanks for that breakdown on the celery salt, its almost unworldly smelling, thus my difficulties in coming up with a description.....Yield was above average for room (a room full of seed grown plants - Breakout from Hazeman Seeds and White OG from Karma) Out of 10 plants this yielded 3rd best...

I think I just found the motivation to go throw a nug on the cable box :)

Thanks again Jnitz, keep on keeping on brah!

Respect
2DogWalkER

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Good stuff 2dogwalker! I too have these beans, and was looking for someone who has started them. Good work, and enjoy the smoke! Smoke report anyone? lol Bring the pix 2dogwalker!

Cheers,
Crom

2DogWalker

Jnitz,

I think this is one of my favorite tasting meds Ive tried in a long time. The exhale smoke holds the smell so amazingly well....The high is good, pretty mellow capable of functioning yet keeping that grin....

Its so humid around here tho nothing has cured up well so im still working on a real report for you :)...Thanks again man!

Respect
2DW

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Nice 2DW! I look forward to the report! Thanks again Jimmy!

Cheers,
Crom

D

diffrentstrains

im smoking a j of this right now... its fire. right on with that celery salt... Mines looking good. Ill get some pics up..

2DogWalker

Well well well,

the crew and all of the patients really seem to enjoy this girl.... I have a mom getting ready to do a nice run of these coming up just after the start of the new year, but a few others around here are finishing a few of the ONE pheno Ive all ready found (still have damn near a full pack of these :)).

This girl has a nice stretch, fair to good bud production (excited to see what a run with full training and working of the tops can do), but the smell n taste are what sell me here guys. Straight up old school hashy sagey funk....And she is RESISTANT to PM fully....

Id be interested in some of the great breeders around here working some resistance into the strains we run, much like the AG industry does (cost benefits can be huge).

Overall this plant rates right up there with White OGv1.0 Pheno#1 for me. Thanks for the great work Jnitz... There will be more pics and information as I get it regarding this strain...

Can't wait to see what come outta them vics high that my boy sticky has either.....and well motorbreath is just off the charts DUDE...

Regards
2DogWalkER

Jimmynitz

Jimmynitz

Pisces Genetics
Yeah man, thats what I like to hear!:yes

I'm glad you and your patients are digging it 2dog....gotta love finding a sweet mom out of FREE seeds! :banana1sv6:

winta

winta

dont know how i missed this thread....i got a half pack of these so seein how yours came out im excited now :) great job 2dogwalker!

Builtaforest

Builtaforest

:party0044:awesome to hear Jimmys SAGE male is a killer

Top Bottom