Pissed off-will we ever know the truth

• Thread starter redog
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

redog

Just been reading about Pfc. Bowe R. Bergdahl of 1st Battalion, 501st Parachute Infantry Regiment, 4th Brigade Combat Team, 25th Infantry Division, based at Fort Richardson, Alaska who was captured by the Taliban.
The Taliban claim a drunken American soldier had come out of his garrison and was captured by mujahedeen.

U.S. officials told the AP the soldier had "just walked off" his base with three Afghans after his shift.

You know these fuckers are going to cut his head off and put a video out.
Why won't our Government look back in history?We have no buisness over there.I for one feel that the US is playing both sides.Fighting a war and helping in the production of poppy fields.
The US needs to do as "Blackjack" Pershing did in the Philippines.
I strongly believe that as assbackwards as these fuckers are,something as simple as pigs blood would put them on their knees and not a shot need to be fired.
Drop an airburst "pigblood" bomb on them and listen to them howl.
Makes me so angry.
Had to vent.

fractal

fractal

Forget the old paradigm and pick up the new one.

Whatever they say it's for, the exact opposite is true. Things are designed to tear down America and not to help it secure anything. That goes for everything not just the war. Everything!

R

redog

Re:Fractal

I don't follow your statement "Forget the old paradigm and pick up the new one."
I'm supposed to forget history or old ways and follow a new because???????
It's Politically Correct?

fractal

fractal

I am referring to your questions of "why why why."

They tell us it's for freedom, to spread democracy etc.

That is not true. Also the latest economic woes in America. Think that the bailouts for corporations and banks was really supposed to help us out, or dig the grave deeper?

Basic point is that no, the government is not on our side. They have gotten away with so much shit until now that they are blatantly selling everything not nailed down before they turn us over to the NWO.

R

redog

Re:

I agree the US Gov.is not for the people.Corporate America has sold out.The why question was really towards military history.Some say "BlackJack Pershing" dealings in the PI is Urban Myth. Maybe,maybe not.I think it's worth looking into.
History-Russia in Afghanistan,the French in Indo-China. . . . it's like the dumbasses forget, and this is all very recent history.Makes me sick.
And we're supposed to be proud Americans.

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
You are so right.. I spent the last 8 years in the military, Navy to be exact. Once I severed my time and received my papers, I was ran for the door. LMAO! Great times but unreal! When will we learn?

It is a sad sad time for Americans! Civilians, the American people haver no clue what it is really going on over there. We are blinded by our government, who only allows us to see what they want us to. Shame shame..

Top Bottom