Pistil positive creation saucy balls

• Thread starter growsince79
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
growsince79

growsince79

Just fed half strength dyna bloom. Might be the last feed idk probably plain water after this.
I also just switched lights. Saucy balls was getting led and is getting hps now, maybe it will help her finish.

Last edited:
growsince79

growsince79

Just fed half strength dyna bloom. Might be the last feed idk probably plain water after this.
I also just switched lights. Saucy balls was getting led and is getting hps now, maybe it will help her finish.
Top bud temp raised 6 degrees to 86f. I thought thats too hot so I turn the led back on and it dropped to 80 in 5min. Don't want foxtails just red. Might raise the hps to where its supplemental to the leds on both sides. Or mayby just turn it on twice a day for 2 hrs. Or how about a 100w mh for uv? So many choices...

growsince79

growsince79

I bet it's smelling crazy in there.
Yeah it does. But honestly I'm a little disappointed in the frost and smell. It's good, but not as good as the other strains I've been doing. Hopefully the taste and effect will surprise me. I only grew it because it was the most indica regs I found. The structure looks great. Bred to the landrace Colombian. I hope the Colombian Saucyballs seeds make something good. These were bred to the Colombian male and are holding Saucy Colombian seeds.

Top Bottom