Pistils growing and remaining green late in bloom

• Thread starter evu80
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
evu80

evu80

Im still new to farming and would like to know what would cause the pistils to remain green late into bloom or to even sprout new ones.

About half the plants are finishing somewhat on time cause it has an even coloring pistils ( orange ) all over the cola and the other half is either all clear/ green pistils or has orange pistils along with new clear pistils that are bursting out,

I'll post up a pic soon when the lights go off for a clearer pic

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Im still new to farming and would like to know what would cause the pistils to remain green late into bloom or to even sprout new ones.

About half the plants are finishing somewhat on time cause it has an even coloring pistils ( orange ) all over the cola and the other half is either all clear/ green pistils or has orange pistils along with new clear pistils that are bursting out,

I'll post up a pic soon when the lights go off for a clearer pic
Many factors may cause this. What if it's a heavy Sativa-leaning strain and needs to go for months before it finishes? Getting a bit too much N, perhaps? Other growth hormones/factors at play? It's hard to say, but I'd want to see how long it goes and where it finishes, myself.

Top Bottom