Pistils turning black during flower

• Thread starter Tez710
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tez710

Tez710

Hi Cypress my plants are 4 weeks 2 days into flower. I don't spray them with anything either. The strain with pistils turning black is Gelat.OG from Seedsman...

Cypress66

Cypress66

Hi Cypress my plants are 4 weeks 2 days into flower. I don't spray them with anything either. The strain with pistils turning black is Gelat.OG from Seedsman...
To be honest tez i looked at the pictures again and I don’t think they are that dark but you have obviously watched them change I’ll send you a picture of the two Kush im growing look at the difference in the colour of them

Cypress66

Cypress66

This is the last day for these girls i think one more check later but I looked yesterday and I think I saw a few amber nine weeks on Sunday so about what you would expect what genetics are in that strain gelat og must be a Kush in their i assume?but there is a purple Kush strain it is in white labels purple bud mind i grew it and never looked purple in the bud but the leaves were purple the only thing I would say is listen to what aqua man said he has a lot more knowledge than i have but as for the colour i don’t think you have any thing to worry about peace ✌️

Tez710

Tez710

This is the last day for these girls i think one more check later but I looked yesterday and I think I saw a few amber nine weeks on Sunday so about what you would expect what genetics are in that strain gelat og must be a Kush in their i assume?but there is a purple Kush strain it is in white labels purple bud mind i grew it and never looked purple in the bud but the leaves were purple the only thing I would say is listen to what aqua man said he has a lot more knowledge than i have but as for the colour i don’t think you have any thing to worry about peace ✌
Gelat.OG is a cross with Gelato and OG.Kush. Gelato has purple genetics, I'm getting that offset of temperatures during the night so I'm expecting at least some purple, but noting in the strain calls for black pistils, they're supposed to be orange ish.

Cypress66

Cypress66

Gelat.OG is a cross with Gelato and OG.Kush. Gelato has purple genetics, I'm getting that offset of temperatures during the night so I'm expecting at least some purple, but noting in the strain calls for black pistils, they're supposed to be orange ish.
How are the girls doing nearly there are they looking gorgeous lol peace ✌️

Cypress66

Cypress66

They’re coming to the end. My monster gelato is a ways ahead of my Gelat.OG. Going to flush tomorrow and let my gelat.og go a while longer. The monster gelato is dense as a rock and smells pretty good, now just to keep it that way.. lol
They look great nice and tight best bit still to come peace ✌️

Top Bottom