Pistils turning Brown and shortening at week 4

• Thread starter Noobmaster69
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Noobmaster69

Noobmaster69

So just like the title says the flowers turning brown in the pistols of shortening at week 4 only on certain spots on several different plants the only thing I could think of that affected this was that they were previously treated with neem oil, seemed like they were also experiencing Cal mag deficiency but I treated for that and am watching closely however I'm stumped at the discoloration and shortening of the pistils this early unless it's also a calmag problem..any ideas?
Room is constantly 79f 48%rh
3k watts air cooled
2 hurricane wall fans
A/c and I'm using Aurora innovations soul synthetic line coupled with roots organics dry amendments... I also pre build my own grow media's 7gal smart pots with Coco n perlite blended with wormcastings , bat gauno , alfalfa meal, kelp meal...

Sunday687

Sunday687

Could it just be from a fan beating on them or gettimg brushed by leaves or by ypu when you walk through?

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

So just like the title says the flowers turning brown in the pistols of shortening at week 4 only on certain spots on several different plants the only thing I could think of that affected this was that they were previously treated with neem oil, seemed like they were also experiencing Cal mag deficiency but I treated for that and am watching closely however I'm stumped at the discoloration and shortening of the pistils this early unless it's also a calmag problem..any ideas?
Room is constantly 79f 48%rh
3k watts air cooled
2 hurricane wall fans
A/c and I'm using Aurora innovations soul synthetic line coupled with roots organics dry amendments... I also pre build my own grow media's 7gal smart pots with Coco n perlite blended with wormcastings , bat gauno , alfalfa meal, kelp meal...
Are you saying you spray neem oil on buds? Cuz if so that's pretty much what happened to my plants the one time I also sprayed neem on buds before I knew better, the buds darkened and we're nasty; everything went into the hash box, the bud was ruined

Top Bottom