Pistils turning brown please help

• Thread starter GDC5221
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GDC5221

GDC5221

Hi there, just curious for some reason my leaves have a little bit of tip burn, it’s nothing too major, also the hairs seem to be turning brown too early. I did have a slight humidity issue when a snowstorm came in it messed with the humidity in my room, went down to 29% for a full day without me noticing, could that have caused some of the hairs to turn brown? Just curious I’m not really worried as I have been ph testing my soils and water. Using Gaia Green organic. I’m using the Mars hydro ts 3000 at full power 15 inches from the canopy.

Pistils turning brown please help
Pistils turning brown please help 2
Pistils turning brown please help 3
freezeland2

freezeland2

How long in flower? Did you already rule out a hermi in the crowd?

freezeland2

freezeland2

If they are autos I’d expect to see that after 5 weeks.

GDC5221

GDC5221

Sorry I messed up, it’s week 4 of flower Jordan of the Island B.C. god but photoperiod. I honestly think it might have something to do with the humidity or something else now that I’ve done some research. I looked at another grow guide for the strain and my plants seem to be right on point. Not all the pistils are turning brown only on a few of the buds. Im just going to see how it plays out doesn’t seem to be effecting the growth too much. Here is a picture of them on December 23rd pic above is today. Just gave them their last top dressing as this strain usually takes 9-10 weeks sometimes a bit longer. One of my grow friends told me not to worry too much. He’s got some years growing So I’ll just leave it and see what happens.
503F7243 CE89 4F8E B924 64B3F0BFC991

Latest posts

Top Bottom