Pistils Turning Brown

• Thread starter Ore053
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

Ore053

Hello guys i have a strange problem some of the pistils on the main bud are going brown and they feel ashy and are breaking when you touch them. I dont realy know what is it so can you point me in some direction. Here i have
Pistils turning brown
Pistils turning brown 2
some pics

O

Ore053

Thats what i told it was but i consulted with a couple of friends and they saids it might be a nutrition burn thats why i asked. Ty man and can y0u tell me whats the best eay to fix this problem

stonestacker

stonestacker

Cut it off and trash it. try not to spread the spores around.
Are you outside or inside?

stonestacker

stonestacker

Try to keep humidity around 40% or lower keep the buds dry.
When I grew outside I tried Green Cure I think. I don't know how effective it was and it turned all the hairs brown. I lost a lot of bud to mold that year. But did have a decent harvest. Do some research and decide a plan of attack.

O

Ore053

Ty alot guys ill put more fans and see whats up. I think i know enough the moderator can close the post

Black Lab

Black Lab

I second the russet mites. You can see the brown edges of the leaves around the bud and the brown pistols. Classic signs of russet mites. I used Nuk em and predatory mites to control them when I had him. Nuk em seemed to take them out pretty good

CaliRay

CaliRay

I second the russet mites. You can see the brown edges of the leaves around the bud and the brown pistols. Classic signs of russet mites. I used Nuk em and predatory mites to control them when I had him. Nuk em seemed to take them out pretty good
How much per gallon with the nuk em??

Black Lab

Black Lab

How much per gallon with the nuk em??
I followed their directions for the strong strength, 8 ounces nuk em in 120 Oz water. I forgot to pH my water before mixing nuk em and spraying plants. My water is pH 8 or more. I wonder if the alkaline mix turned pistils brown?

CaliRay

CaliRay

I followed their directions for the strong strength, 8 ounces nuk em in 120 Oz water. I forgot to pH my water before mixing nuk em and spraying plants. My water is pH 8 or more. I wonder if the alkaline mix turned pistils brown?
It could have. I didn't know that nuk em was good against russet mites. Thanks for the info.

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
I had russetts and they suck I think if u do have them its way to late man chop down clean up and start over

Latest posts

Top Bottom