• Tagged users None
O

Ore053

Ty guys ill do whatever i can if you know any solution post it please

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Can we get a full body shot of them? If its russetts use green cleaner but do u really wanna smoke mite covered nugs I think its mold I had russetts and the dammage on the leafs was different

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
Ty alot guys ill put more fans and see whats up. I think i know enough the moderator can close the post
It is good to keep threads like this open so that other people can see them and reply to them and learn from them. Thanks for the great pictures so that others can see what the damage looks like to a dead and moldy section of Bud. Best of luck. Peace

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
Can we get a full body shot of them? If its russetts use green cleaner but do u really wanna smoke mite covered nugs I think its mold I had russetts and the dammage on the leafs was different
I agree with you that this is mold damage. I don't see anything that indicates russet mites compared to any pictures of russet Mite damage I've ever studied.

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
I agree with you that this is mold damage. I don't see anything that indicates russet mites compared to any pictures of russet Mite damage I've ever studied.
Yea I battled russetts for a while and while they can make a bud look brown this bud in question is Grey russetts also leave you these weird ass buds like zero frost and weird calyx formation

O

Ore053

20160912 135226

This is the whole plant. They look normal despite the the tops

20160912 135226
Bulldog420

Bulldog420

Premium Member
Supporter
Ty guys ill do whatever i can if you know any solution post it please

Bro, calm down and gather yourself. What you are talking about is what is plaguing the industry. Newbies that have NO IDEA what is going on, then because somebody on the internet used the word FORBID, now you are contemplating putting on whatever anybody recommends.......

Step one:
Buy a scope. Make sure you know what bug you are dealing with, if a bug at all right? 60x+ scope for russets.

Step two:
Figure out a mode of attack for specific bug. Figure out bug life cycle so you know how often to spray.

Step Three:
Gather the proper equipment that will be effective against whatever bug you have. The Russet mite is by far the smallest harmful mite I know of, about a third the size of a broad mite, 1/10 the size of a two spotted mite. Russets require a mode of delivery that is small enough to be ingested by these incredibly small bugs. A single pixel on your cell phone is about the same size as a russet mite, just to give you an idea.

T.ology

T.ology

Damn russet mites. I'm currently battling them too. It seems you can slow them down, but you can't stop them. A battery powered backpack sprayer, or a fogger, are your weapons. Alternate ammo (like you would for spider mites). Keep 'em guessing. Slow them down and growth picks back up. Gotta salvage what you can if its outdoors. Next season I'll spray preventative beneficials from the get go. ....ain't that right Cap.

CaliRay

CaliRay

Damn russet mites. I'm currently battling them too. It seems you can slow them down, but you can't stop them. A battery powered backpack sprayer, or a fogger, are your weapons. Alternate ammo (like you would for spider mites). Keep 'em guessing. Slow them down and growth picks back up. Gotta salvage what you can if its outdoors. Next season I'll spray preventative beneficials from the get go. ....ain't that right Cap.
Met 52 will take care of them

O

Ore053

I went to a place where they test plants and they told me it is neither mold nor russets so now im back at the beginning. Ima probably cut the bad onea and see whats up with the rest

CaliRay

CaliRay

I went to a place where they test plants and they told me it is neither mold nor russets so now im back at the beginning. Ima probably cut the bad onea and see whats up with the rest
Before you start taken other people's advice, you should scope them for yourself. Others can make mistakes and just give you their opinion. It boils down to you making sure that it's not russet mites. I hope it's not because they are nothing to play around with.

Bulldog420

Bulldog420

Premium Member
Supporter

So this place that excells on IDing bugs or mildew told you it wasn't russets or mold......Then what was it?!?!?!?

Wake up dude. Only you can solve this problem. FIGURE OUT WHAT IT IS ON YOUR OWN!!!!

O

Ore053

Yeah i stayed there more theb an hour. Maybe 6 different guys looked at it with the microscope and they couldnt tell me what was it

CaliRay

CaliRay

Yeah i stayed there more theb an hour. Maybe 6 different guys looked at it with the microscope and they couldnt tell me what was it
Some say russet mites can be seen with a scope 60× but to be safe you should get a usb scope. Not to mention many people aren't even sure where to look on the plant for them or what they truly look like. Don't make the mistake of depending on others to tell you it's not russet mites. Here at the farm, we can only give you our opinion based on the pictures you've provided. However, you're the one who needs to scope your plants.

Top Bottom