Pistols Browning Early?

• Thread starter 3fingers
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
3fingers

3fingers

I'm not certain if this is the right place to be posting this, my plant is an indoor grow, It's only in the third week of 12/12 and there is one section that has browning going on with the pistils and nowhere else on the entire plant, is it doing something too early or nah? thanks for your input guys.

Pistols browning early
Snakeskins

Snakeskins

The pistils look burned. Is this a picture of the top of the plant? What kind of light are you using?

3fingers

3fingers

bottom of the plant, Im using two 85 Watt 5500K CFL Day Light bulb and a full spectrum led grow light, all pistils at the top of the canopy are fine, just this one section towards the bottom of the plant is this way, the rest of the pistils below are perfectly fine without browning or looking burnt

springer20

springer20

I wouldn’t worry about individuals

Are they all doing this?

Individual ones could be brown from touching, rubbing past them or a million other reasons. Usually lower down ones can just brown from no light

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Pistils can turn brown when pollinated. Be mindful of that.

Reactions: Ina
3fingers

3fingers

now that I think of it maybe the 5500k light was a tad too close in this spot, if I back it off do you think this spot will still grow bud or nah?

3fingers

3fingers

I wouldn’t worry about individuals

Are they all doing this?

Individual ones could be brown from touching, rubbing past them or a million other reasons. Usually lower down ones can just brown from no light
its just this one area on the lower section of the branch, no other place on the plant is doing this

3fingers

3fingers

Don’t worry then mate. You may have touched it, pored water over it etc etc
even the pistils growing below and above this section are fine, maybe when I was watering they got wet and my light baked it? I dunno, rest of the plant is rocking like nobody's business

Top Bottom