pk 13/14 when?

• Thread starter wambam123
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
wambam123

wambam123

just switched to 12/12 on my light and i am following the cana guide. for the first 2 weeks of adding the boost it says not to add pk 13/14,but i have seen a few posts on this site about adding it from the start,any suggestions? does the pk 13/14 make the plants more bushy? i havent a clue what it does. also when would it be a good time to stop using the pk 13/14.

R

Rural_GrowOp

There are a couple threads on here that address this and it seems like everyone has different ideas on it. PK 13/14 is a bloom booster. It supplies flowering plants with extra potassium and phosphorous which are the main nutrients that plants use in flower. I don't use it I use beastie bloomz which is basically PK 30/50. I only use form week 4 to week 6 every other feeding. Hope that helps some.

S

satyr

PK1314 normally 3-4 weeks before harvest. Either 15ml/10 liter for one week or 10ml/10liter for 10 days.

D

Darth Bud

I grow using nft system and as soon as the flowers start to show I put in canna boost the exspensive one! Half dose and hammerhead pk 9/18 half dose for a week to get the girls use to it then full strength till the week befor u harvest hope that helps !

R

rounders02

i been going by Zoo schedule using the canna PK13/14 from the begining of flower, works great get shows frost quicker and more and forms the bud faster....

Top Bottom