• Thread starter DaZ
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

kenny g

yes you mate start useing it at week 3 of flowering good luck

bloads

bloads

canna's feeding chart says to only use it for about 1 week during flowering (3rd week like above post said)... do they mean use it the whole week w/every watering, or just 1 application? Anyone know exactly what it does, is there a benefit to using it for more than 1 week?

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

Hey bloads search for some of the older zoolander coco threads. The pk is meant to be used only for a short time according to the canna chart. I used to follow that chart. Now I use it in smaller amounts than reccomended and starr at the beginning of flowering. Im talkin like 2mls per gallon. Then buildup never going over 4 mls per gallon.

T

truwy

i used pk at week6 for 1 week it made a big differnce good luck bro

R

Relaxed420

I like to hit the girls the first week with a high P to make them stop stretching and start getting the sites going then again around the 5/6th week to get the buds to swell up. So the PK is something that would work out really well, Ive been thinking that I might be going with Canna very soon, been using gh 3 part as a base and was thinking about trying something else, I have been using phosoload, but wanna go more organic.

S

SSHZ

Directions say to use during the 6th week, but thats depending on how long the flowering period is........ I use it 1/2 strength for 2 straight waterings.

bloads

bloads

PH before or after this stuff? I noticed it spikes it up a point, but I read that it's only a 24 spike? If I PH down to 5.8 from 6.5, do I have to worry about having very low PH 24 hours later? In coco.

Thinking I'll just PH down to 6.2ish to be safe.

Top Bottom