Pk 13/14?

• Thread starter Samoan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

nemojackson

why not use potassium sulphate,mono potassium phosphate 0,52,34 instead for 13/14
education please
at what stage do you use N03

Samoan

Samoan

why not use potassium sulphate,mono potassium phosphate 0,52,34 instead for 13/14
education please
My apologies I should have stated that I have not tested this yet. I found this recipe and figured some farmers such as yourself may be interested and could examine this.

Suggested:
Add PK 13/14 once to a full nutrition tank
Dosage: 15 ml / 10 Liter - 6 ml / US gallon (1:666)
Use for approximately one week only

(Sirius Haze)

^ Vega Flores nutrient line?

The plant need more and more Potassium (K) and phosphorus (P) when they go into generative phase.
Our Flores contains already more of these elements compared with Vega.
By increasing the dose (EC) the amount of K and P will go up.

But at a certain time, when the plant is growing very well, you can give even a bit more.
But a higher dose with Flores (EC) is not possible anymore, because the other elements already reach their limits.

So we have to add extra PK 13/14, to get only more P and K available for the plant in generative phase 2.
This happens when the flower/fruits start to increase in size.

Why PK 13/14?
The combination Flores and PK 13/14 give the right ratio, between all elements in that phase.
Another PK-ratio often gives an excess or deficiency of 1 of these elements

PK 13/14 is an additive
So only give extra, when it is needed. (plant does it very well)
Dose; 1,5 ml/L.
To long or to much gives often an EC, or P or K excess

When PK 13/14
When the plant goes into generative phase 2. This is the time the plant stops growing into the height and start to grow in making the flowersize or fruits
In general 3-4 weeks before harvesting or at 60% in the flowering phase.(after you put them in flowering)
(max. 1 week in a 10 week flower cycle or 2 weeks in a 20 weeks flower cycle

Samoan

Samoan

education please
Also I just mixed Potassium Sulfate and Monopotassium Phosphate. I made 2L using a Hammerhead pk 9/18 recipe I found here and used it yesterday in conjuction with Cana Coco A and B at .75 tsp.

Top Bottom