• Thread starter westcoast547
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
westcoast547

westcoast547

Breeder
Supporter
Strain background:
Blue Doggy Dogg = Blue Magoo, hit with the same Chem male that I used to create Chem Soda.
Purple Kush = To be honest, I have no idea what cut of PK this is. All I can tell you, is that I picked it up in Portland, OR (Woodstock area). And, that it appears to be nearly 100% indica.
PK x BDD = Purple Kush (female) x Blue Doggy Dogg (male) [50%- PK ; 25%- Blue Magoo ; 25%- Chem]

This grow started with 34 regular seeds, planted in 1 gal grow bags. For the medium, I re-used some TGA soil from a previous grow. Nutrients were Supernatural Grow Terra & Supernatural Bloom Terra, along with their Superlicious product. And, I hit them with OG Tea when I transitioned from veg to bloom.

The seeds were only vegged for a short amount of time before being flipped into flower. And out of those 34 seeds, I was left with 17 females. Flowering started on April 3rd and I'm currently at week 7.

Day 14
Pk x bdd day 14

Day 20
Pk x bdd day 20a

Pk x bdd day 20b

Pk x bdd day 20c

Day 33
Pk bdd day 33 1

Pk bdd day 33 2

Pk bdd day 33 3

Day 41
Pk x bdd day 41 1

Pk x bdd day 41 2

Pk x bdd day 41 3

Pk x bdd day 41 4

Day 48
Pk x bdd day 48 1

Pk x bdd day 48 2

Pk x bdd day 48 3

Pk x bdd day 48 4

westcoast547

westcoast547

Breeder
Supporter
@SNTS1. Yes it is. I'm the original breeder of Chem Soda. I traded @JAWS some Chem Soda seeds for some of his DPD seeds a few years ago. You can see us discussing this a bit on page 342 of his "The lab of jaws!!" thread.

Last edited:
SNTS1

SNTS1

Great job on making that chem soda! I like the way that purple kush looks, all them actually the Pk gets my interest more. :)
Looks like you will be breeding more fire best of luck on all your projects.

westcoast547

westcoast547

Breeder
Supporter
Day 57. 2 weeks til harvest.
Took some head shots of the different phenos today. Smells are fruity, sweet, and musky. And, loud as fuck too.

I was planning on entering this strain in the Portland Cannabis Cup this year. But entries are due June 10th and 11th. And, this doesn't get harvested 'til June 12th. So I'm gonna have to wait 'til next year to enter something.

Pk x bdd day 57 a

Pk x bdd day 57 b

Pk x bdd day 57 c

Pk x bdd day 57 d

Pk x bdd day 57 e

Pk x bdd day 57 f

Pk x bdd day 57 g

Pk x bdd day 57 h

Light Addict

Light Addict

Subbed and happy to stumble into your garden green :) although it looks like a blizzard has hit, I'm here to stay.
Awesome work and as I'm going a breeding soon myself this is great stuff! :)

westcoast547

westcoast547

Breeder
Supporter
@Light Addict, thanks for stopping in and checking my stuff out. And also, good luck with your breeding projects. :)

Light Addict

Light Addict

Thanks for the warm welcome and tge wish of luck! :)
Ill be totally new to breeding, yet I'm really lucky to know some great ones. I was at Spannabis just gone and got to know the Humboldt crew and Mr Loompa from loompafarms and a good few more! I came backwith awesome genetics, so got to make the time and space lol.
Ill no doubt come pick your brain when the time comes :)
Cheers LA :)

westcoast547

westcoast547

Breeder
Supporter
Been really busy at work lately, covering other people's shifts on my days off. So I've had to postpone harvesting these for a couple of weeks. I originally intended to take them down at day 70, but I had to wait 'til I could actually get to them. And ended up letting them go 84 days this time.

Also, I think that I've said in the past that I had 17 females out of the 32 seeds that I ran. My count was off, and I actually have 18 females from this strain to show. These are the pre-harvest pics. (Color is 100% genetic as these finished right in the middle of a 100 degree heat wave.)

PK x BDD 1 pre harvest 1

PK x BDD 1 pre harvest 2

PK x BDD 2 pre harvest 1

PK x BDD 2 pre harvest 2

PK x BDD 3 pre harvest 1

PK x BDD 3 pre harvest 2

PK x BDD 4 pre harvest 1

PK x BDD 4 pre harvest 2

PK x BDD 5 pre harvest 1

PK x BDD 5 pre harvest 2

westcoast547

westcoast547

Breeder
Supporter
The smells coming from these mostly lean towards the Chem grand dad. #3 smells a lot like Sour Diesel to me. Straight up eye watering diesel fumes with strong sour notes. Others have more of the burnt tire/ skunk in the foreground with chem strongly standing out in the background. But some have a very exotic and unique sweet berry smell that makes me think of blueberry perfume (if such a thing existed).

kds710

kds710

Where the hell is everybody???!!!! This thread is where the fire is really at apparently, fuck I'm impressed @westcoast547 those are all some of the nicest plants I've seen

Boomer Sooner

Boomer Sooner

Strong work westcoast, I look forward to running some of your gear.

Fresh Starts

Fresh Starts

What up westcoast. I'm running some of jaws chem soda cookies which has led me here to view your work. I'm curious about the chem dawd D Bx3 father that is used in the chem soda line. What was the male plant used to create it and what does he pass on in terms of traits? I'm in the Portland area if you are ever up here.

Top Bottom