Pl Light Systems????

• Thread starter COGrower8
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

Pimples

Dool industries is the parent company of Hortilux/schredder and P.L. light systems. As well as a few other companies, one of which, Agrilight, markets lighting to other agricultural industries like confined livestock facilities.

Hortilux/schreder is the European distributor of commercial greenhouse lighting equipment and P.L. Light Systems is the same, only in North America.

Lights Interaction BV (e-papillon) is the company that has a strategic partnership with Dool industries to distribute to the hobby/cannabis market.

That's the way I understand it anyway.
This is spot on

U

urbangrocali

Dool industries is the parent company of Hortilux/schredder and P.L. light systems. As well as a few other companies, one of which, Agrilight, markets lighting to other agricultural industries like confined livestock facilities.

Hortilux/schreder is the European distributor of commercial greenhouse lighting equipment and P.L. Light Systems is the same, only in North America.

Lights Interaction BV (e-papillon) is the company that has a strategic partnership with Dool industries to distribute to the hobby/cannabis market.

That's the way I understand it anyway.

This is all correct, with one addition. urban-gro is the US distributor for P.L. Light Systems, strictly for the cannabis industry.

B

Bram

Great units! I get mine direct from the manufacturer with Philips MASTER GreenPower Plus 1000W EL/5X6CT bulb
They only sell them into the USA with either ushio or osram lamps. Canada has the same options plus the Philips. After a few tests i would highly recommend the Philips lamp. Just my two cents...

You are right that it does not come with a Philips bulb, as Philips does not want to be associated with Cannabis. The Ushio lamp however is the same quality as the Philips lamp. The manufacturer is BLV (daughter company of Ushio), they also make a lot of other bulbs. You can tell which ones, because they all look exactly the same. I heard they will come up with a double ended 1000W MH for veg as well.

Top Bottom