Place in tent getting tight - suggestions?

• Thread starter defarmer83
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

defarmer83

Hi guys,

beginners mistake - I put 3 plants in a 2x2 (60cm x 60cm) tent. Two are autos and one is photoperiod. I am not looking for maximum yield - I would be happy with 0.5 oz (15 grams) per plant, I am just enjoying growing my own stuff. While the plants started out small, they are in the 4th week now and the autos are pre flowering with stretch. Not sure what to do as the space is getting tighter and I am afraid of mold/PM as the leaves are touching.

Can I just turn up the fans, trim leaves where possible and get away with this? Or do I need to move one of the autos out to the windowsill? Any advice would be awesome. Thanks!

Place in tent getting tight   suggestions
Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
Yeah it’s tight but don’t chop no leaves off just let them grow when they get older sure you can remove a few fans leaves however don’t go mad and stick to only doing a few

Imo if they was mine I’d just water & them feed esp atm

I would put a cane in the ground and force the plant at the front to centre its growth

Am I reading your temp gauge right lol 232% c lol that can’t be right even if it only 32%c that’s like 89f wow 😮

Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
Btw mold and pm need the right environment to get a grip as long as your humidity stays below 70 they shouldn’t be able to survive and a few touching fan leaves is nothing to stress about

B

Budtirement

Oh, the possibilities of success! They look like fine healthy plants in there, not really up against each other yet, but they are going to get bigger. The photo by itself could take over the tent if you let it so you might try flipping the lights to 12/12 soon to get it flowering too. Lower DLI will mean slower growth for all, but it sounds like that might be something you want.
Any possibility of leaving the 2 autos in there and putting the photo outside somewhere? After hardening her off and finding the perfect spot she could be a monster with the whole summer outside and the sun to drive her.

D

defarmer83

thanks for the tips! yeah I am thinking about putting the photo on the balcony (we are in an apartment) - but we don't get much sun there at all, and I don't have any sunny windows. If I took one of the autos out and put it on the balcony (might get 2 hours of direct light a day) - would it finish with some result, or would it die?

@Gmix the temp is 23.2c (74F) and humidity was at 62% (after watering it's higher than the usual 58%) ;)

Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
thanks for the tips! yeah I am thinking about putting the photo on the balcony (we are in an apartment) - but we don't get much sun there at all, and I don't have any sunny windows. If I took one of the autos out and put it on the balcony (might get 2 hours of direct light a day) - would it finish with some result, or would it die?

@Gmix the temp is 23.2c (74F) and humidity was at 62% (after watering it's higher than the usual 58%) ;)
Having ran a small tent i wouldn’t bother running around putting pots on sills either as said just let them veg then flip

Honestly I’ve crammed a lot more in a small space and had little issues alou less is more it worked

Latest posts

Top Bottom