Plagron Nutrients Aka: Purple Bottle

• Thread starter DirtySanchez
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DirtySanchez

DirtySanchez

Plagron nutrients aka purple bottle

Anyone heard of it yet?.. It's new to the U.S. and supposedly very popular in Holland and Europe. Our shop sampled us the full Coco line along with a pallet of coco so we're gonna run it on a 20 lighter test run. We used the Green Sensation last time and must say I was impressed.

I'll post some literature they're providing once it arrives. In the meantime would love any input from anyone who's used it.

DirtySanchez

DirtySanchez

Foodoo what part of the country are you in? Our guys are in the South East but can ship anywhere. We have friends in CO, CA, WA & the north east who know stores that stock it too.

DirtySanchez

DirtySanchez

Probably retail around $26.. But nobody pays retail for anything these days. Could probably get it to you in the $16-18 range but shipping is the kicker.

DirtySanchez

DirtySanchez

So we did first feeding 3 days ago. No adverse affects, girls seem to be loving it. Can't wait for Green Sensation to start. We use bud ignitor first week and then start in w GS lightly. Because we use a 50/50 coco/perlite mixture we see visible results almost immediately!

Will update w pics shortly!

DirtySanchez

DirtySanchez

Nobody knows anything about this line?.. Cmon, someone has to have used it?

GreenintheThumb

GreenintheThumb

Green Sensation is getting great reviews, pure clean is like Ecozen but not really cheaper per dose so I didn't switch to it.

Their A and B is a lot like canna/H & G.

Their coco is the shit, best I've ever found, gone through containers and containers of it the last 3 years.

DirtySanchez

DirtySanchez

I'm definitely diggin the coco. Are you amending it at all?

Green Sensation to me is similiar to bloombastic. It's a good booster a little pricey. Agree on the a&b.

Have you run the full line? Any pics or feedback/suggestions appreciated

DirtySanchez

DirtySanchez

Pissed I even bought these. Wanna run the new Nanolux Double Double ended. Yeah u read that right.

For now this will be the new test area. Half Plagron half Aptus/h16. May the best nutes win.

DirtySanchez

DirtySanchez

Wish I was running these. Already have 50 on pre order. Stay tuned, I have a home ready for these when they arrive ;)

GreenintheThumb

GreenintheThumb

You don't need two DEs that close together. That seems like a REAL strange project to me.

Green Sensation has way more technology in it that bloombastic. It's a better, newer, more advanced product. My friends import the plagron stuff and when they visited their spot there was a whole separate lab set up to make the Green Sensation and they wouldn't let them in to see it. Everything else they got to see. I'm on my first run with it, reviews from everyone else have been good, I'm on week 7 now so I'll know more in 3 weeks.

Never ran the whole line just know their zyme was designed by some university folk, same folks who made Ecozen. I'm sure it's good, if you're into bottled zymes/carbs together.

DirtySanchez

DirtySanchez

Those are dual 600s. And they've got the mh de lamps figured out.

You run Millen now too no?.. Curious to see if one out performs the other.

I've run GS with Canna Cogr before and crushed it.. it definitely bulks and hardens up and gives em some shine. Do u know if there's any tricantonal in Gs?..

DirtySanchez

DirtySanchez

And in response to the lights that close together.. My boy runs 750flex almost touching the 270lep blue on top of UCs and his # and quality is setting bench marks. Mind bottling. Like mind completely inside bottle.

Dr.Pepper

Dr.Pepper

damn all this talk about Green Sensation has got me real interested. The Dutch know what they are doing, no doubt about it!

DirtySanchez

DirtySanchez

Safe to say Plagron works. We'll be sticking with it, no doubt about it.

Ran side by side against our old feed chart and killed it. Same strain, same room, same everything. Plagron side came out 2.5 per, other side 2 per. Ran one row without the green sensation because I'm a cheap ass and was hoping to get away without it. Made a HUGE difference. Product was slightly darker w the GS but buds were literally half the size without it. Buds literally from my finger tips to my elbow and as wide as a co2 tank. A few literally didn't fit through the twister. Never seen anything like it.

mack 10

mack 10

Nice results.
We've had plagron for years in euro/ uk. They make nice clean nutes.
The GS is one of the best.

They make good soil too.

Great score from your shop!

Latest posts

Top Bottom