plan design10k. first room10k second room?

• Thread starter donkeydon
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

donkeydon

25 by 25 by 9 shop sweet toy.really like the 13 gal.uc.lots of 1k vertical lights.tons of mitsubishi. my veg/clone/mother/ cure/gear/ will have 6 by 25. 9ft ceilings.can get a 6by 6 area 11ft highif i go flower on left and right for 9by25 then use 6by25 in the middle where my heighth is.helps on both cure an babys girls...no problem 4 3by 3. 75pct haze 25pct cross12 to 14 week.. buckets.double stack 600s.either one ro0m at 18/ 1/2 by 25 ft.both 9ft high.got all the dehuis etc.co2.etc lo i am leaning towards 2 room flip/smaller trees or jus build a 60day beast.got the lumens /space. why the hell not. for gear i got three phenos 2 hunt for.wifi/nightfire/white nightmare. freak genetics. the whites are great.yeah baby/gonna be fun pheno hunting beasts.right on.widow maker those cad designs are a ton of knowledge.dammmmm. build it and they will come. all night long.dammmm.purchase date sept 1.getting back home to cali. i fucked up and went to utah. goin home in2 weeks.gonna love my new shop.everything on the shop is brand new remode.i phuquin scored on. life is good.cant wait to be a part of something this cool.life will definitly get medical taken care of. yeah baby.love niner games at big venues .santa clara sounds weird. grrrrr.well gotta get outa here thankin som cats who for a year convinced me to move back home and get outta 1950 draconian weed laws. phuque.there welding the doors here. ass holes.any way tk. ds.wooosmaneh/all4freedom/jbuds/hogan400/capitulator///ttystick/seamaiden/kushlover/crossouthiiesall you cats i studied your knowledge for 1 year.soaked it all up. u cats are great. and im building a beast/ i love life.knowledge.its all here.always will be.see you in a couple weeks.and by the way any cool ideas u got . im listening.would really help to get it to just go balls to the walls.all uc shit.dan an christian i will thank in advance for there tech support.they know their machine very well.peace

ttystikk

ttystikk

Thanks for the shout out, bro! My knowledge is borrowed; I pay it forward every chance I get.

Nice big space like that, I would consider four 8' x 8' tents with 5kW of bare vert thouies around four trees per tent, in big tubs, like the 27 gallon ones I just built. Pic below. I would have each tent run a separate four tub RDWC, so you can customize the nutrient strength and mix for each batch of plants. Each tent should ideally have its own light controller, so you can shave 15 minutes a week off your day length. It helps the power bill, and it seems to help mine ripen nicely. Each tent should have its own environmental control as well, so atmospheric conditions and CO² can be tailored for that batch of plants at every point in its flowering process.

Run your clones in a tent big enough for both them and a 'bullpen' area, mine is a 3 x 3 table I keep enough moms, starters and little plants to be able to put together a batch. That batch would then go to a larger veg tent- and this is the one that will allow you to grow trees on a schedule without ever waiting out a veg period; put three stages of veg in a 4 x 8' tent, two ebb n flood and the last stage an RDWC similar to those in the bloom rooms- the sites can be smaller since they're still relatively little plants at this stage.

I've just walked you through a four way perpetual grow that will be less work and more return than most other approaches. Breaking things up will not cost you yield; if each of those tents puts out just a lb per plant, that's 16 lbs per full cycle- I run my cycle at 16 days, to give a full bloom length of 64 days, or 9 weeks. Others run different. For a reasonable goal of two pound plants, that's 8 pounds every 16 days, set your watch and hire some trimmers to work full time!

I started with a ton of 1" bulkhead fittings years ago and I've built and reconfigured at least a dozen different layouts, and I know why things worked- or didn't. I found one does not need 3" pvc pipe to move water to grow plants, it just needs to be clog resistant.

D

donkeydon

Thanks for the shout out, bro! My knowledge is borrowed; I pay it forward every chance I get.

Nice big space like that, I would consider four 8' x 8' tents with 5kW of bare vert thouies around four trees per tent, in big tubs, like the 27 gallon ones I just built. Pic below. I would have each tent run a separate four tub RDWC, so you can customize the nutrient strength and mix for each batch of plants. Each tent should ideally have its own light controller, so you can shave 15 minutes a week off your day length. It helps the power bill, and it seems to help mine ripen nicely. Each tent should have its own environmental control as well, so atmospheric conditions and CO² can be tailored for that batch of plants at every point in its flowering process.

Run your clones in a tent big enough for both them and a 'bullpen' area, mine is a 3 x 3 table I keep enough moms, starters and little plants to be able to put together a batch. That batch would then go to a larger veg tent- and this is the one that will allow you to grow trees on a schedule without ever waiting out a veg period; put three stages of veg in a 4 x 8' tent, two ebb n flood and the last stage an RDWC similar to those in the bloom rooms- the sites can be smaller since they're still relatively little plants at this stage.

I've just walked you through a four way perpetual grow that will be less work and more return than most other approaches. Breaking things up will not cost you yield; if each of those tents puts out just a lb per plant, that's 16 lbs per full cycle- I run my cycle at 16 days, to give a full bloom length of 64 days, or 9 weeks. Others run different. For a reasonable goal of two pound plants, that's 8 pounds every 16 days, set your watch and hire some trimmers to work full time!

I started with a ton of 1" bulkhead fittings years ago and I've built and reconfigured at least a dozen different layouts, and I know why things worked- or didn't. I found one does not need 3" pvc pipe to move water to grow plants, it just needs to be clog resistant.[/quote ]thanks tty. was wondering would you you design a room like this? 8by8?
oxo x o x
xox or o o o . thanks for the knowledge.peace
oxo x o x
thats what i meant

ttystikk

ttystikk

The way I'm doing my bulbs is as follows;

Draw a square.Draw a light bulb at each corner. Now, divide the square into quarters, or four smaller equal sized squares. That is, draw your dividing lines from the middle of each side, not from the corners. Draw a light bulb at the center of the room, where the lines cross. Draw a big circle that almost fills each of those four equal sized squares. Those circles are the plants. You now have your basic proportions for the room, just scale your drawing up so that each side of the big square is the same length as the side of your blooming area.

ttystikk

ttystikk

Here's a couple pics of the 27 gallon / 100 liter tubs I've turned into growing sites. Notice that the two bulkhead are offset from one side to the other. This is my attempt to create a current in the tub that should help reduce the incidence of roots or debris clogging these lines, while at the same time promoting better nutrient and dissolved oxygen delivery to the plants.

The lid is offset for several reasons, including strength and flexibility of setup and spacing options. I built all these in mirror image left and right hands, an idea I've trademarked, specifically to simplify setup, refits and customization.

20130806 003647
20130806 003154
20130806 003357

ttystikk

ttystikk

Does anyone else think the idea of running a water to water heat exchange coil in my hot tub this winter sounds like a good way to shed excess heat? To save power, I won't run its heater at all. To keep it from freezing in deep winter, I can place the coil in there, and as long as the water in the tub remains below 60 F, it would provide free heating- and therefore freeze protection- for the hot tub. If it warms to the point where it doesn't help cool but air temperatures would, I could run the jet pump of my hot tub, blasting freezing cold air into the water. I know this heat loss is substantial since the hot tub's 4800W heater barely keeps up when it's running with us people in it!

I have no idea how much free cooling I might get, but I think it's worth the $100 in materials to find out...

D

donkeydon

Here's a couple pics of the 27 gallon / 100 liter tubs I've turned into growing sites. Notice that the two bulkhead are offset from one side to the other. This is my attempt to create a current in the tub that should help reduce the incidence of roots or debris clogging these lines, while at the same time promoting better nutrient and dissolved oxygen delivery to the plants.

The lid is offset for several reasons, including strength and flexibility of setup and spacing options. I built all these in mirror image left and right hands, an idea I've trademarked, specifically to simplify setup, refits and customization.

View attachment 331902 View attachment 331903 View attachment 331904
sweet

ttystikk

ttystikk

Option B for using an external pond to help cool my op is to install a big ass tank, over 500 gallons, to raise fish in and use as a heat sink. This has the additional advantage of creating a very powerful organic food source for the plants- fish waste- and the resultant synergies could lead to significant savings in cooling costs, nevermind fresh fish anytime you want!

The hurdle here is deciding what temperature I want things to run at. From speaking to an experienced fish farmer, I'm told you can run cold water fish below 65 F, or warm water fish up around 82 F. I'm leaning towards slower growing cold water fish like trout that will prefer their water at the same temps the RDWC will like, and that I can best use to cool and dehumidify the rooms.

Top Bottom