Plan your 2023 outdoor grow area now (today)!

• Thread starter nashobaTHC
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
nashobaTHC

nashobaTHC

To all current and future outdoor growers, today, June 21, 2022 marks the start of summer, but more importantly to growers, the highest angle the sun is around noon EST. If you’re not already doing, you should take pics of your grow area that might show the shade line of nearby trees. Or at least look and note where sun is around noon and that will allow you to reposition your existing garden, or position your new garden for maximum sun exposure. Ideally these items should be done around mid April to observe the spring sun angle and around mid September to observe the fall sun angle. Knowing sun and potential shade positions at these times of the year is good gardening. Happy grows.

T

TryingToGrow

Supporter
I'm trying to find a water source as far into the trees (away from people), as I can make it. Still working on getting in better shape, so I can go further. I got a lemon tree started to bring out there too.

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
To all current and future outdoor growers, today, June 21, 2022 marks the start of summer, but more importantly to growers, the highest angle the sun is around noon EST. If you’re not already doing, you should take pics of your grow area that might show the shade line of nearby trees. Or at least look and note where sun is around noon and that will allow you to reposition your existing garden, or position your new garden for maximum sun exposure. Ideally these items should be done around mid April to observe the spring sun angle and around mid September to observe the fall sun angle. Knowing sun and potential shade positions at these times of the year is good gardening. Happy grows.
This is extremely sound advice! Especially If you’re Plants are immobile! Wish I had seen this a few years ago but learned the hard way. Can be the difference between a Soso grow and a great grow. Do not underestimate the importance of this advice!

Latest posts

Top Bottom