Planet of the grapes 13×5gallon in 5by5

• Thread starter AlfaDog
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
AlfaDog

AlfaDog

Growing these monsters under phytomax-2 1000 and they are loving it so far after 2 weeks of transplanting and adding dynomyco I assume finally had an effect plants keep stretching but it's only day 12
Planet of the grapes 135gallon in 5by5

of flower don't expect it to stop untill day 21 but got sufficient head space anyways these plants do very well with stress and high ppfd without supplementary c02

PK1

PK1

Supporter
i believe it has the morning and afternoon game play for lack of words.

AlfaDog

AlfaDog

Ye the stretch in a big factor with this genetic and pheno but man it's a keeper can't wait to see what it offers in this setup in my tester tent under 300watt average plant yield was 66.6grams in a 3 gallon pot 3.3by3.3 could yield 599.5 with 9 pots what's it gonna do I here 😀

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

Growing these monsters under phytomax-2 1000 and they are loving it so far after 2 weeks of transplanting and adding dynomyco I assume finally had an effect plants keep stretching but it's only day 12View attachment 1267534
View attachment 1267535
of flower don't expect it to stop untill day 21 but got sufficient head space anyways these plants do very well with stress and high ppfd without supplementary c02
Mine didn't stretch all that much. They didn't quite double in height. But I also did plenty of super cropping.

Top Bottom