Planewrecks into grow tent casualties expected.

• Thread starter Planewreck
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Planewreck

Planewreck

A Nobody.
Supporter
Looking like a jungle, good shit!
Thanks bro...my first indoor grow is doing better than anticipated.Looks like im in for a pretty good run so far.Fingers crossed!

stickyfingers1

stickyfingers1

You're plants look great. I've been outdoor growing Mj for about 20 years. Lately I've been considering more light and building a 4x8 plywood mini grow set up. I think I like the tent idea more atm. I never had a need to grow inside. I would be strictly for fun.

Nice "work" 😁

Planewreck

Planewreck

A Nobody.
Supporter
You're plants look great. I've been outdoor growing Mj for about 20 years. Lately I've been considering more light and building a 4x8 plywood mini grow set up. I think I like the tent idea more atm. I never had a need to grow inside. I would be strictly for fun.

Nice "work" 😁
Thanks.My first time with anything more than a parent plant in a closet.Ive got a shit ton of good advise from people here.Theyve kept me from going total fubar several times.

stickyfingers1

stickyfingers1

I'll be shopping for an indoor light. I jerry rigged this old flouro system up with two xtra 40w bulbs to sustain my kush x sweet skunk (this strain should be an extra smelly one).

They won't be inside for very long.

I kind of like the new light you picked up. I have research to do...I know very little about LCDs for grow purposes.

Screenshot 1289
Planewreck

Planewreck

A Nobody.
Supporter
Leds work good.Theres no doubt.I bought two of those maxsisuns.The light situation in my tent rocks at this point.It was quite an investment.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Leds work good.Theres no doubt.I bought two of those maxsisuns.The light situation in my tent rocks at this point.It was quite an investment.
But sure looks to be paying dividends... not that it's the lights responsible for you grow... you have definitely done a great job keeping them healthy and allowing them to takie advantage of the lighting.

Planewreck

Planewreck

A Nobody.
Supporter
But sure looks to be paying dividends... not that it's the lights responsible for you grow... you have definitely done a great job keeping them healthy and allowing them to takie advantage of the lighting.
Why thank you very much sir.Following your grows and gleaning knowledge has been quite a ride....that im not finished with yet!

zcamaroz

zcamaroz

A true 10x10x10 is 100square.If my maths correct 10x10 x80 inches is like 69.4 square feet.Each current light is 450 at the wall.1800 so i was going to add another 2 450 watters.That would be 2700.Should be close.Gonna be rubbing lots of sticks together...
Im running 3600 in my grow. Its about same size as yours and my plants are loving it. I have 9 in right now cant wait to see your updates! Loved your pics!

Planewreck

Planewreck

A Nobody.
Supporter
Im running 3600 in my grow. Its about same size as yours and my plants are loving it. I have 9 in right now cant wait to see your updates! Loved your pics!
Thank you brother...its been quite a ride.So far im tickled shitless...another three four weeks im really going to be..lol.Good luck on your grow.Post some pics ill watch!

stickyfingers1

stickyfingers1

Looking pretty nice over there. Your grow patch inspired me to try a marshydro light. I ordered a TS 1000 this morning. What size are yours, if I may ask?

I think a 1000 should be enough to reach my main objective. Establish females to put outside in a couple months. A bonus, I might have enough light to flower out the existing female seedlings. We'al see.

stickyfingers1

stickyfingers1

I'll have to give your diary a proper read when I'm not pinching for time.

I like the Ocean Forest soils while potting. For a time it was nearly impossible to get theyre soil in Canada. Thats since changed so I'll be grabbing some of that as well.

For years I swear by Botinicare nutrients and supplements in line with my recipes of organic amendments. I'm talking outdoors, straight in the ground. I've never done a complete potted grow, or indoor. So we have more than a couple things in common.

I'll be tuning in to see how your garden finishes up. Its looking right on course. The Calyxes should be exploding fat with resin in a couple weeks. Once again the trees are looking beautiful.

Planewreck

Planewreck

A Nobody.
Supporter
Thanks brother its been something else...im using the fox farm trio and bushdoctor calmag.Humidity at nights a challenge...those inkbirds were a godsend.Good luck with your grow!

Top Bottom