Planewrecks into grow tent casualties expected.

• Thread starter Planewreck
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
stickyfingers1

stickyfingers1

Harvest is upon us.Chopped a gdp...man it tastes and smells awesome.The buzz is killer.Real good for insomnia.
Good work, well deserved bro.

My mason jars are almost bone dry. It 'al be a while until I harvest anything. I might try some GDP, "too" LOL.

Ever heard of EC Genetics?

Anyhow, I was real happy with Purple Kush, Thats one of the all time favorites I've grown. I can't find any local atm.

Enjoy.

Planewreck

Planewreck

A Nobody.
Supporter
No never heard of EC.I got the GDP seeds from ilgm.Only cut one.The others are gonna get another week.Ive got my seeds for the next run.Soon as this bunch comes out the new go in.

stickyfingers1

stickyfingers1

The white widow & white skunk over there looks tempting as well. I did a quick search, didn't see much out there on them yet. Will check more.

Like with hockey, Its good to stick and move. There are so many strains out there not to.

Planewreck

Planewreck

A Nobody.
Supporter
Ilgms got killer customer service.I will be getting more from them in the future.

stickyfingers1

stickyfingers1

Ilgms got killer customer service.I will be getting more from them in the future.
Duly noted. I'll take a buzz through over there and see whats up.

You mentioned the gdp helping with sleep Plane. Some indie dominant are good for sleeping for sure.

If I reach exhaustion then continue pushing going it becomes very hard to sleep. Otherwise I can usually sleep like a pig. Tonight I took a dose of 17 mg cbd oil and wooh-wee. Pure relaxation starts setting in after 5 or 10 minutes. Granted I dose with what it recommends for a whole day in one go.

My brother offered me that to try. I will be investigating CBD's more.

I had a weaker version of the same cbd oil in the past, it may of been 8 mg. With and without a good indica. Better with. Sheer relaxation.

Think Ill be sleeping like a champ tonight after this dose of the 17 mg :D

Planewreck

Planewreck

A Nobody.
Supporter
Duly noted. I'll take a buzz through over there and see whats up.

You mentioned the gdp helping with sleep Plane. Some indie dominant are good for sleeping for sure.

If I reach exhaustion then continue pushing going it becomes very hard to sleep. Otherwise I can usually sleep like a pig. Tonight I took a dose of 17 mg cbd oil and wooh-wee. Pure relaxation starts setting in after 5 or 10 minutes. Granted I dose with what it recommends for a whole day in one go.

My brother offered me that to try. I will be investigating CBD's more.

I had a weaker version of the same cbd oil in the past, it may of been 8 mg. With and without a good indica. Better with. Sheer relaxation.

Think Ill be sleeping like a champ tonight after this dose of the 17 mg :D
So far itll knock out everyone in the house.Great for sleep issues thats for sure.

Planewreck

Planewreck

A Nobody.
Supporter
Lol they are hanging in for the cure.Theres gonna be a pretty good amount.I will update with pictures soon.

OLDSILVERTIP

OLDSILVERTIP

Got an 8 inch vent running 24 hours a day.I have a basement size dehumidifier that ive got to dump three gallons at a time.I ever forget to dump the dehuey the rh will hit 96 to 97 percent.So im staying on top of it.We actually love the smell inside the house...could care less..lol.Ive got negative pressure in the tent...can still smell it tho...
i use bees wax on zippers makes em work easyer and has to help a little with some smell control

stickyfingers1

stickyfingers1

Tape them up lol. On infrequently used zippers?

I like the tents but the one good thing about a plywood cab, it can be totally controlled and made air tight.

PW, planning on some outdoorsy type of plants?

I have a feeling these will be pigs, the way they started exploding with new green since I stuck em outside.

Screenshot 1395
20210516 074042
Planewreck

Planewreck

A Nobody.
Supporter
Oh yea.A year never passes that i dont outside.

stickyfingers1

stickyfingers1

Last year I missed out on. That was the first time not growing in about twelve years.

I got a fine start this time. x10 plants hmm should be about a years worth of personal LOL. Actually 3 6 footers lasts me over a year. Plus all that home made hash, mm mm.

20210518 114405
20210518 114427
Planewreck

Planewreck

A Nobody.
Supporter
Last year I missed out on. That was the first time not growing in about twelve years.

I got a fine start this time. x10 plants hmm should be about a years worth of personal LOL. Actually 3 6 footers lasts me over a year. Plus all that home made hash, mm mm.
I grew 7 pounds worth last year...but the stepson,the old lady and I are major consumers...went indoors because shes afraid ill get busted.What she dont know wont hurt...looks like you have a good start bro.Wishing you good luck.Those look good.

stickyfingers1

stickyfingers1

I grew 7 pounds worth last year...but the stepson,the old lady and I are major consumers...went indoors because shes afraid ill get busted.What she dont know wont hurt...looks like you have a good start bro.Wishing you good luck.Those look good.
I'll usually average anywhere from 1/2 to 1lb per plant per 6-7'. Depending on genetics and formation of the trees. Purple Kush are big yielding beauties. I couldn't find any yet. They put on a gorgeous colorful outdoor show. High scoring medi values too. Nice to chill back on, and or sleep.

Top Bottom