Planewrecks into grow tent casualties expected.

• Thread starter Planewreck
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Planewreck

Planewreck

A Nobody.
Supporter
I'll usually average anywhere from 1/2 to 1lb per plant per 6-7'. Depending on genetics and formation of the trees. Purple Kush are big yielding beauties. I couldn't find any yet. They put on a gorgeous colorful outdoor show. High scoring medi values too. Nice to chill back on, and or sleep.
Ive got some special indica for my outdoor growing pleasure.

Dub_City405

Dub_City405

I unplugged my lights today. Gonna chop the girls down tomorrow night. I cant wait. You got 20 plants. I only got 8.

Dub_City405

Dub_City405

Ohhhh very nice. I got 650 watts. In two harvest ill upgrade and get 1300 watts to see what kinda difference i get.

Planewreck

Planewreck

A Nobody.
Supporter
Ohhhh very nice. I got 650 watts. In two harvest ill upgrade and get 1300 watts to see what kinda difference i get.
I kinda bit the the bullet with this grow to get started good.I have havent weighed a bit of it yet.I gaurantee weve smoked a few ounces tho.

Dub_City405

Dub_City405

Right. I did that but first grow it was 2 pounds so everything was free. Now this harvest all profit now i can experiment with 2 tents. Im interested in what you get out of 20 plants.

Planewreck

Planewreck

A Nobody.
Supporter
Right. I did that but first grow it was 2 pounds so everything was free. Now this harvest all profit now i can experiment with 2 tents. Im interested in what you get out of 20 plants.
All this grow was for to supply 3 huff heads with enough weed till next harvest.Main objective...buy none ever again.Itll pay for itself first run.

Planewreck

Planewreck

A Nobody.
Supporter
Tell you what once the other 9 are trimmed i will post how much i actually got.

Planewreck

Planewreck

A Nobody.
Supporter
8 to 9 oz average.Guesstimation when i get it all down ill weigh it.

Dub_City405

Dub_City405

Take 1 plant trim it and weigh what comes off the one plant. Half pound per plant its a bit much of a guess..

Planewreck

Planewreck

A Nobody.
Supporter
Dont know for sure..plus not really worried about it.Its all going to be comsumed by us.If i get enough to last till next harvest i had complete sucess.Im averaging 4 stuffed quart jars per plant.Havent weighed it but pretty sure theres a couple of ounces in each..Both those bags are full of big beauties i didnt want to cut up.Im in no production contest with anyone.I did this first run to prove to myself i can.....well i can.The next run will be better..

Last edited:
stickyfingers1

stickyfingers1

Interesting. Im pretty happy with 1/2 oz after dry from a moderate sized outdoor plant 5-6 feet. Some genetics really chunk on the weight. I hate when they grow spotty buds then one large top cola. But then the smoke could be superior compared to the bigger yielders. certainly not are all created equal in those department either. Those GDP looked pretty fat. Now yous made me kinda curious, too lol

I think he mentioned hes not that interested in how much it weighs, more about smoking it. I get it. I never weigh my crops either. Unless I give some away, an oz here an oz. there. its all good.

Hey when you going to share those outdoor plants, with the mysterious genetics btw haha.

Busy busy out there for me. I have a feeling I wont be growing as many plants as you. Uhh, 12 or 15, maybe 20 tops...? 😂. Will be determined by how many clones root for me.

I better get back to work. They grow faster than I'm working. Not that its bad.

20210523 021037
20210523 021253
Last edited:
Planewreck

Planewreck

A Nobody.
Supporter
Interesting. Im pretty happy with 1/2 oz after dry from a moderate sized outdoor plant 5-6 feet. Some genetics really chunk on the weight. I hate when they grow spotty buds then one large top cola. But then the smoke could be superior compared to the bigger yielders. certainly not are all created equal in those department either. Those GDP looked pretty fat. Now yous made me kinda curious, too lol

I think he mentioned hes not that interested in how much it weighs, more about smoking it. I get it. I never weigh my crops either. Unless I give some away, an oz here an oz. there. its all good.

Hey when you going to share those outdoor plants, with the mysterious genetics btw haha.

Busy busy out there for me. I have a feeling I wont be growing as many plants as you. Uhh, 12 or 15, maybe 20 tops...? 😂. Will be determined by how many clones root for me.

I better get back to work. They grow faster than I'm working. Not that its bad.
They are seeds brought home from Afghanistan.Rototilling my backyard next weekend.The GDP is a winner.Dense buds super hairy.And lots of them.

Last edited:
Dub_City405

Dub_City405

I hear you big dawg. Its always for consumption anything is better than nothing. I dont grow for consumption or sale i grow to do better and better each grow.

Dont jump off the deep end now it was just a tiny question. Lol my last harvest i got 2 ozs a plant of some stupid fire. This time im aiming for 3 ozs. Tweaked nutes. Added 2 more plants. The excitement is in the experiments. And harvest day of course.

stickyfingers1

stickyfingers1

hm yea roto till usually means large area to work lol. I wasn't sure I'd need as much soil. I might get the bin of soil they drop off with a crane equipped truck. I think its 1000 lbs of your choice select mixture. Would be nice to still have my composter. I'm the main gardener. No one pitches in with that. Fkr's lol. Just when it comes time to smoke it.

I set up an indoor and out in about 3 weeks time. Had to, I refuse buying mj. More after doing it lately. Anything but that.

Afghghani indicas are so nice. All the best strains share lineage going back to the mountains.

Last edited:
Top Bottom