Planewrecks into grow tent casualties expected.

• Thread starter Planewreck
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Planewreck

Planewreck

A Nobody.
Supporter
hm yea roto till usually means large area to work lol. I wasn't sure I'd need as much soil. I might get the bin of soil they drop off with a crane equipped truck. I think its 1000 lbs of your choice select mixture. Would be nice to still have my composter. I'm the main gardener. No one pitches in with that. Fkr's lol. Just when it comes time to smoke it.

Afghghani indicas are so nice. All the best strains have some mountain in them.
I live in the ohio river bottom the soil here grows things huge with no fertilizer whatso ever.Shoulda kept a gdp or two to put outside and see what i get.I got seven and a half pounds off six last year.

Last edited:
stickyfingers1

stickyfingers1

I live in the ohio river bottom the soil here grows things huge with no fertilizer whatso ever.Shoulda kept a gdp or two to put outside and see what i get.I got seven and a half pounds of six last year.

My soil is usually better. I add all kinds of organic crap annually, except this and last year. Yet it housed other plants that sucked everything dry. The soil is black everywhere in this entire province of Ontario. Just not in my garden currently, I fix like a good wop 😂

Planewreck

Planewreck

A Nobody.
Supporter
I hear you big dawg. Its always for consumption anything is better than nothing. I dont grow for consumption or sale i grow to do better and better each grow.

Dont jump off the deep end now it was just a tiny question. Lol my last harvest i got 2 ozs a plant of some stupid fire. This time im aiming for 3 ozs. Tweaked nutes. Added 2 more plants. The excitement is in the experiments. And harvest day of course.
To be honest ive never seen plants grow like these did.I kept pulling large leaves by the hand full every night.I got real good light coverage.Lst paid off in spades as light went all thru the plants.I also topped twice.

stickyfingers1

stickyfingers1

Not sure if you get out there much. outdoors plants are doing alright heres a peek. I usually give soil a bit of time to prep after mixed and layed out with random soaks, so all those microbials can get intermingling and become sexy and more available, better available? Im not sure if that helps but I like to think it does lol

Not sure how often you get out but in case you care to check it out. If im over stepping any kind of post educate just tell me to f/o I wont get offended bro. Some folks consider it littering up all over their thread I dunno what thats about.

Today so far not looking too bad. I actually I decided to try an outdoor SOG inside the 1st box after I arrange some threaded loops at all boards and corner posts, about 2 or 3 feet up. They will get stupid tall, Im actually a bit unsure what height the pin down the layer would be best at.

Mj always looks fresh and healthy in the rain no? Too bad people limited to inside growing dont experience that 🙃

Beds done, after I cap the other end and fill er up with another, 20 bags should about do it.

20210525 154336
20210526 064228
20210526 042050
Planewreck

Planewreck

A Nobody.
Supporter
Not sure if you get out there much. outdoors plants are doing alright heres a peek. I usually give soil a bit of time to prep after mixed and layed out with random soaks, so all those microbials can get intermingling and become sexy and more available, better available? Im not sure if that helps but I like to think it does lol

Not sure how often you get out but in case you care to check it out. If im over stepping any kind of post educate just tell me to f/o I wont get offended bro. Some folks consider it littering up all over their thread I dunno what thats about.

Today so far not looking too bad. I actually I decided to try an outdoor SOG inside the 1st box after I arrange some threaded loops at all boards and corner posts, about 2 or 3 feet up. They will get stupid tall, Im actually a bit unsure what height the pin down the layer would be best at.

Mj always looks fresh and healthy in the rain no? Too bad people limited to inside growing dont experience that 🙃

Beds done, after I cap the other end and fill er up with another, 20 bags should about do it.
Looking good bro.Tilling up my backyard this weekend..let you know when i get going.

Planewreck

Planewreck

A Nobody.
Supporter
One roto tilled back yard.Gotta luv my 2500 buck garden tiller..large garden soon to follow.

20210530 144425
20210530 144422
20210530 144412
20210530 144354
20210530 144407
Last edited:
stickyfingers1

stickyfingers1

Cool tractor. Yeah you need it. Will you do a mix of crops or all mj?

I'm just on my way for more soil. The more the merrier.

stickyfingers1

stickyfingers1

Someday I'm going to own (and require) a tractor. Heres my modest field of green (and purple) right in the ground.

I'm generous with my pot (thats mostly all I have space for). And a cherry tomato vine. Way down in the far corner 😄 I planned on having space for some late clones in a month.

So far I added 40 30L bags of black gold soil with my own added amendments. I can still use a bunch more.

20210601 011939
20210531 131902
stickyfingers1

stickyfingers1

BTW re sleeping aids. I just got this stuff just recently. The couple nights I used some I slept clean and like a baby. Rogue nights I get built up from working extra hours etc. they create over tiredness after a few weeks. Occassionally I just can't sleep at all and wind up pulling an all nighter before work. Such trouble sleeping. I bet this oil can cut through that like butter.

I mostly have to rely on dispensary services like weed maps. That further prompted me to give this stuff a try cause its $100 for this bottle out of pocket :/

It has a nice chill relaxing mellowing effect, I go about my day as usual, not lazy feeling or adversed. It takes the edge off in these pandemic times, it seems to chill bits of usual anxieties that creep up from time to time. I believe it was 100 well spent just for the good sleeping it offers.

For rec, with a doobie of this shit I forgot the name of (but its hella nice) and all that other good stuff mentioned x 2. I know I got a solid weed buzz, but its a different kinda weed buzz thats new to me. And I like it a lot...lol.

I started off with using a full syringe per dosage. Thats recommended for a whole day lol. I should practice a tiny bit of restraint from this point on.

Later. Im off for a rip on the mountain bike. Ill be taking that scenic route.

Screenshot 1444
Planewreck

Planewreck

A Nobody.
Supporter
Im back on here for now.Have upgraded alot this winter.Had what i consider to be two damn good first runs for an indoor noob.Will post new pics of my upgrades tonight.Stay tuned...lol.

Planewreck

Planewreck

A Nobody.
Supporter
California dreaming.....lol.First run of this and it's growing like mad....I love it.

Top Bottom