Planning to throw some plants outdoors day after mothers day

• Thread starter zombiegangster
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Z

zombiegangster

Hey everyone, first post. I've grown indoor hydro for years but got a pack of fem seeds when getting nutes the other day, my question is can I pop them in some rockwool inside and veg them for a few weeks before the start of the outdoor season (I live in Colorado so usually the day of or after mothers day is the day to throw stuff outside) then throw the rockwool into some pots with soil and keep them outside? I plan to keep using the same nute setup just would be hand watering them instead of drip-feed using GH flora grow. Any tips or advice on this would be appreciated thanks!

weed420420420420420

weed420420420420420

You have to make sure you actually throw in all these steps. You have to step back and throw the seeds into the rockwool. Then you have to windup and throw the rockwool seedling down into the soil bucket. Then take the bucket outside and throw it down in the ideal spot.

Z

zombiegangster

You have to make sure you actually throw in all these steps. You have to step back and throw the seeds into the rockwool. Then you have to windup and throw the rockwool seedling down into the soil bucket. Then take the bucket outside and throw it down in the ideal spot.
Oh I'll throw them in those steps exactly with all of my might don't worry.😉

Top Bottom