Plans for my new setup

• Thread starter Cyproz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

Cyproz

Well i was thinking of doing hydro but i thought it over and decided i am a soil man, i always have been and always will be. Its what i know best. So i thought i would post up my new plan for a bigger grow.

Heres the supply list:

HTG Supply
600 watt digital with Cooltube 6 --- 246.95
Shipping --- 24.20
Total 271.15

Greners
Secret Jardin DR100 ---- 160.95
6 inch Ducting ---- 26.95
EcoPLus blower 265 CFM ---- 82.95
Shipping --- 9.95
Total 280.80

Hydro store
2 bag of pro mix BX ---- 40

TOTAL 591.95

Plan:

So i plan to buy 8 5 gallon buckets and drill holes in the bottom for drainage. Im going to have my 4 4foot t5s for veg. I will be vegging 4 plants for 30-40 days while LSTing them a little bit. I will then have 4 plants in flowering at the same time with a screen over them. I plan to pull air straight through the cooltube from the intake to the exhaust to control the heat best.

STRAIN:

After much thought i decided for the first couple rounds ill run Grand Daddy Purple because i already have 2 female mothers of that. They are the only plants i have that are clone able and i know are females. It also has a flowering time of around 2 months. Also the potency and color of the strain is great.

So what do you guys think of this setup? think i can yield a good bit?

BOSSMAN88188

BOSSMAN88188

Sound's like some sweet addition's.
Can't wait to see some pic's.
Good luck. Gdp is my favorite strain as of now.

C

Cyproz

nice, thanks bossman, i havent had GDP yet since i only recently obtained it, but its legendary so i doubt ill be disappointed.

BOSSMAN88188

BOSSMAN88188

Dude I have smoked mostly GDP for more then 4 years.
Still get's me tardified eveytime. I can't seem to get tolerent to it.

C

Cyproz

good to hear man, thats awesome. I smoke alot so its good it will get me wrecked even after a while of smoking.

G

ganja guy

Well i was thinking of doing hydro but i thought it over and decided i am a soil man, i always have been and always will be. Its what i know best. So i thought i would post up my new plan for a bigger grow.

Heres the supply list:

HTG Supply
600 watt digital with Cooltube 6 --- 246.95
Shipping --- 24.20
Total 271.15

Greners
Secret Jardin DR100 ---- 160.95
6 inch Ducting ---- 26.95
EcoPLus blower 265 CFM ---- 82.95
Shipping --- 9.95
Total 280.80

Hydro store
2 bag of pro mix BX ---- 40

TOTAL 591.95

Plan:

So i plan to buy 8 5 gallon buckets and drill holes in the bottom for drainage. Im going to have my 4 4foot t5s for veg. I will be vegging 4 plants for 30-40 days while LSTing them a little bit. I will then have 4 plants in flowering at the same time with a screen over them. I plan to pull air straight through the cooltube from the intake to the exhaust to control the heat best.

STRAIN:

After much thought i decided for the first couple rounds ill run Grand Daddy Purple because i already have 2 female mothers of that. They are the only plants i have that are clone able and i know are females. It also has a flowering time of around 2 months. Also the potency and color of the strain is great.

So what do you guys think of this setup? think i can yield a good bit?

I didn't see anyting about odor control on your supply list. Are you going to get a carbon filter? Good growing!:cool0019:

C

Cyproz

i didnt plan on it in the intial cost because im low on money. As i get more money i will buy one, but im in my own house with neighbor a decent distance away and they arent nosey. I dont have one now and my plants r stinky and you cant smell it outside my house or even on the other side of the house. Just in the room they are in. Im not worried. I will get one eventually, maybe make one.

K

Kushtard

good for you. I am having the soil to hydro dilemma. I started out in hydro and tunred to organic soil and am now contemplating going back to good old hydro. I read this jorge cervantes book, not the best bang in that one, but the five easy gardens and they got this lady that starts in ebb and moves to dwc buckets I happen to have all that lying around. But I keep running into my super soil still already mixed and I cant give it up yet. All that organics going to waste. I just got to get a good yeild soon or. . .hope you do well. For smell I just run an ozone generator. I only got like eight plants. I love it. ust keep it away from the plants. I got me some purple wreck coming up to bat. Got a little of that urkle in her!

Latest posts

Top Bottom