Plans for the second grow underway

• Thread starter Og420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Og420

Og420

So as some you you may have read my first grow was discovered by a nosy landlord ( was a shared house type deal) but provided I get this new job i'll be looking into moving into a 2bed flat, so no more nosy landlords/ house mates sticking there noses in my grow.

I'm thinking of keeping my grow small, gonna hook some small cfl's up in my pc case for plants in the first few weeks of there life, then move them over to a tent with a bit more room. ( pc case is also going to be used for the first few weeks of clones, while they are getting there roots) I'm hoping to have 3 grow area's eventually
Pc. first few weeks of growth
Tent1. for flowering
Tent2. for veg/mothers

The only thing im concerned about is the cost of lighting all 3 area's, so the plan may change to better suit my budget. although im not sure witch part i would want to cut out if I had to.

I have 2 purple widow seeds left from my last grow so they are going to be going in ( it grew so strong in my last grow i might get some more) but im also after a short/ medium height sativa or sativa dom ( a real all day smoke) that has a nice flavor and a decent yield, Anyone got recommendations on the sativa?

Also looking into getting some deep purple and some greenhouse seeds pure kush.

Lighting wise:

pc case Cfl's, highest wattage i can find in both spectrum's, going for 2 maybe 3 6500 and 1 or 2 2500k ( going to be 4 cfl's total)

In the veg/mother tent i am planning to eventually get a mh bulb and ballest but to get things started i have a 6500k 250w cfl witch got deliverd after my last grow got found, so ill be using that to start then depending on results may upgrade to the mh.

In the flower tent, im going to be looking at getting a 400-600w hps lamp (dependent on size of the tent i end up getting)

Soil is going to be the same as what i used last time, seemed to work well, good drainage and the plants seemed to like it

Going for a carbon filter in the flowering tent and maybe another in the veg tent but may just go for an ona bucket in the room due to the cost of 2 carbon filters.

Ill be looking at moving the end of sept/ start of nov, I was also thinking of getting some cheap auto's and just planting one or 2 and having as pot plants like in the corner of a room, but i would idealy be looking for something that i can harvest by Christmas witch means id need a 30-45 day auto, anyone know if there is an auto that short?

So thats the plan, it's all riding on me being able to bull shit my way through a job interview ( fingers crossed)

Top Bottom