Plant Appears Sick, Please Advise

• Thread starter Therapist
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Therapist

Therapist

Hello all,

One of my plants started to appear sick for the last 3-4 days, a couple of leaves have turned out the way as in the picture (attached) and I fear this is already spreading.

This is a six week plant, I have watered only with water all the time, with a couple of 0.5ml of bloombastic the last 2 weeks. The temperature is around 21-25C, humidity is between 50 and 75%. Do let me know if you need more details.

Can you please help with this? Thanks!

Plant appears sick please advise
Growin Grass

Growin Grass

Did you look at "The Charts" at the top of the Cannabis Infirmary forum?

Therapist

Therapist

I did not, thanks for the heads up!

Looks like a calcium deficiency then, should I stop using the bloombastic fertilizer as it contains about 20% potassium oxide? What is the proper way to treat this?

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
That's not a Ca-. The graphic/pictorial chart that placed Ca as a mobile element is incorrect. I'm wondering about a toxicity, but I've never pushed a plant so hard. If @Joe Fresh decides to chime in, I'll defer to his opinion. I am leaning towards something involving P.

Joe Fresh

Joe Fresh

from the pics alone looks like light burn(as ive seen on outdoor plants on really hot sunny days)...or nute splash on the leaves...if the new growth is looking good, and the rest of the plant is looking good, then i wouldnt worry too much at this point....sometimes panicking and rushing to try and fix something does more harm than letting the plant take its course...with more pics i could do a beter diagnosis.....

my closest other guess would be that the potassium oxide is changing your PH dramatically, seeing your not using any nutrients....

but please, stop feeding bloombastic...its not a fertilizer, its a bloom supplement to be use in the flowering phase only along WITH a base nutrient...so no you dont need it right now...

right now use a base nutrient like maxibloom or something else if you like...

Therapist

Therapist

Hello Joe,

Thank for very much for the input. I'm using Atami B-Cuzz 1-Component Soil with the Bloombastic, pardon me for omitting that earlier. I use the latter because as I said these are almost seven-week old autoflowers and they show no sign of flowering yet - I've also topped them once (maybe also a mistake considering its AF about 20 days ago). Maybe it was a dumb idea to start including the Bloombastic but I thought this might help change that and on the chart it said it should be included after the sixth week.

Other than that, the plant looks healthy, its brother is completely fine too and they are in the same box (i.e. same conditions, soil and watering).

G

Gaza

You doing something wrong my cheese got 4weeks left feeding Coco a+b bloom stimulator an bloombastic. Strain is blue cheese

20160512 192009

Latest posts

Top Bottom