Plant deficiencies ??

• Thread starter ECCultivatin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E

ECCultivatin

Hello,

I just transplanted from my seedling chamber on Wednesday to my current culture. Since then I’ve had problems with my leave colors and my leaves are sagging. I have my water a 1/4 below the Rockwool cube. The bottom of my cubes are wet though from the air stone bubbling the water. My pH was a steady 6.2 and my water is 68 degrees. I have a 1200 watt LED that is 40” away from plant. Ive read that my plants could be in shock from the transplant? It was done quickly. I also read to flush all nutrients and just use straight RO water for a week so that’s what I did yesterday. Any help guys?

Plant deficiencies
Plant deficiencies 2
Plant deficiencies 3
Skybound

Skybound

Transplant shock doesn't really apply to hydro. I would lower the PH to 5.8. It's hard to see due to the light color, but it looks like a micro nutrient deficiency maybe, but before even thinking about changing the nutrients, get your PH at 5.8 for a week straight.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

might consider the light change also,what light did they come out of,indoor growing has to be harden off also

E

ECCultivatin

Transplant shock doesn't really apply to hydro. I would lower the PH to 5.8. It's hard to see due to the light color, but it looks like a micro nutrient deficiency maybe, but before even thinking about changing the nutrients, get your PH at 5.8 for a week straight.

Okay I’ve been using current culture nutrients and going off their feeding schedule. Says week 1 my target pH should be 6.3.. Is this schedule something I shouldn’t be following then?

F2B1EAB4 63D5 4D43 8FCE 697961653985
5912B188 0887 4D9F 9D5A B1DC38D33398
E

ECCultivatin

might consider the light change also,what light did they come out of,indoor growing has to be harden off also

They were under the same LED full spectrum. I did turn it up though. Went from 60/30 to 100/60 as suggested to do.

Top Bottom