Plant Deficiency help and recomendations please

• Thread starter Brianhavoc
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Brianhavoc

Brianhavoc

Hello. I have 3 plants that I feel like have deficiencies. I will attach photos of the plants and please if anyone can identify them I would be very grateful.
I grow with happy frog organic soil and I water every 3 Days only when the pot is light to hold. I use rainbow mix pro grow and bloom for my fertilizer. I use reverse osmosis water supplemented with cal/mag. I will attach 3 photos. Each are of a different plant. Thanks again for any help.

Plant deficiency help and recomendations please
Plant deficiency help and recomendations please 2
Plant deficiency help and recomendations please 3
Brianhavoc

Brianhavoc

Thanks growsince79 . I put 7ml cal mag per gallon of water. Maybe I won't put any in for a few waterings and see what happens?

Brianhavoc

Brianhavoc

Might be too much cal mag.
Thanks. I use 7ml cal/mag per gallon. Of water. I'll hold off on adding anymore for 3 waterings and see how the new growth looks. This is my first grow. I water with 6.5 - 7.0 ph water.

FuriousStyles

FuriousStyles

It looks like calcium excess, which can mess with your ph and lock out Phosphorus. Just went through this on my last run with a new strain.

Brianhavoc

Brianhavoc

It looks like calcium excess, which can mess with your ph and lock out Phosphorus. Just went through this on my last run with a new strain.
Thank you. So should i flush my plants or just continue to water them as normal just don't add any cal/mag ?

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
yep take out calmg.,
7 ml is a lot..
the most that ever should be used if needed is more like
5 ml per gallon.
raise your lights up, they are too close as well, like 6-8 inches at least

Brianhavoc

Brianhavoc

yep take out calmg.,
7 ml is a lot..
the most that ever should be used if needed is more like
5 ml per gallon.
raise your lights up, they are too close as well, like 6-8 inches at least
noted. I just raised my lights up and will not use all mag probably for the rest if the grow. I have about 4 weeks left. I am growing autoflower and they have been in flower for a month already. Thank you.

Top Bottom