Plant Deficiency, help!

• Thread starter PakiWeed
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

PakiWeed

Hey guys, my plant is about 1 month and half old, it's growing really slow from beginning. Here are the pictures.

IMG00059_20130427_2118.jpg

Could anybody diagnose what deficiency does my plant have? Thank you very much!

Here's the picture of new baby plant which looks much better.

IMG00060_20130427_2118.jpg

Thanks for all the information in advance!

woodsmaneh

woodsmaneh

It's still very young but what ever you give it only give 1/2 what they recommend. Looks like lock out from to high of ph or just lack of food. You re-potted the plant between pix? What food are you using and where did you get the dirt? and what is you ph or water source. Looks like salts build up in the first picture?

P

PakiWeed

It's still very young but what ever you give it only give 1/2 what they recommend. Looks like lock out from to high of ph or just lack of food. You re-potted the plant between pix? What food are you using and where did you get the dirt? and what is you ph or water source. Looks like salts build up in the first picture?

Thank your for your answer! Sorry I didn't really understand what does "re-potted plant between pix" :) I bought dirt in local store I'm not sure of the PH tho (will check out), for some time at start i used tap water and then i collected rain water, watered like 3-4 times with rain :) I'm not sure wether thats salt or waterstone, what do u think ? :D

Top Bottom